Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 14 Ch. 111 - Final

Dex-chan lover
Final, ¿feliz? Pero bueno, ¡muchas gracias por todo el trabajo y por llevar esta obra hasta el final!

Group Leader
Les juro que nunca habia llorado tanto como llore con estos ultimos dos volumenes.

A mi esto me parecio una historia al principio... un poco rara pero a medida que fue pasando y pasando se volvio en una excelente reflexion de lo que es la vida en si y como es el aceptar la perdida de alguien que amas...

En fin, me parecio excelente y creo que hizo un buen trabajo a lo que viene ser transmitir sentimiento puro :clap:

Dex-chan lover
Buen final triste y gracias por subirlo a mangadex que no me gusta usar tmo

Group Leader
Damn man I wish the live action or something tried a different ending...

dam onions, thanx so much for the translation, i lost a good part of my spanish vocabulary but it still did the trick.
Again thanx

Dex-chan lover
Me gustó tu interpretación del final. Quizá era cierto que se iban a ir con lo de la espera y todos felices (no se ve mucha evidencia de que Marika no sea una reencarnación, pero si un poco) pero me alegra que todos encontraran felicidad en sus vidas de una forma u otra al final.

Double-page supporter
Buen trabajo, le ganaste a los gringos en traducirla y tuviste el tiempo y esfuerzo de hacerlo. Espero en un futuro puedas considerar tomar nuevos proyectos ya que siendote sincero existen mangas buenos que no ven la luz en nuestro idioma.

Gracias por todo Dai

Dex-chan lover
Bro, if you can read the story to the end, can you spoil it for me?
This spoiler tag is your final warning :)

* Takae and Keisuke both learn that Takae didn't reincarnate, but is rather possessing Marika's body. So both decide that the best thing to do is for Takae to leave the body and rest in peace (they both reach this conclusion individually, they never talked about it with each other)

* For it to happen, Keisuke must demonstrate to Takae that he will be fine without her, so she doesn't have any lingering regrets tying her to earth. He does this by starting a relationship and proposing to Moriya.

* Once Takae sees that, she sighs in relief and leaves Marika's body, never to return.

* We learned that the relationship with Moriya was a lie, prepare for the sole purpose of helping Takae leave Marika's body.

* Keisuke has a dream where Takae thanks him for doing something so painful to him for her sake and asks him to live a happy life, so he can tell her all about it when they reunite. In exchange, she promises that she'll once again make him the food he so loves.

* Mai and Renji get married. They live at Renji's house.

* Keisuke visits Mai and go fishing (his new hobby). He feels at peace.

---The End---

Epilogue:

* 5 years passes: Marika is in highschool with her same school friends, and lives a very happy life with her mother Chika; Moriya got married to someone we don't know; Mai and Renji have a daughter; Keisuke plays with his grandchild and lives happily, as he promised his beloved.

I just stated the facts, but left out all the inner monologues and personal growth the characters went through to reach this conclusion. Please keep reading, supporting Dai's translation and commenting. I think there is still much to enjoy in the latest chapters, even if you know what happened. It's really beautiful and emotional.

Users who are viewing this thread