Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 9 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
Good tempo!
Thanks for the scanlation and I'm always in for trivia and whatever

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sorry, I made some errors. On one page I wrote in a box "mother child" as Mom was talking to Abe. The actual TL is: "come to think of it, I'm the junior parent, in a way. In a way, I'm the younger parent."
"Junior parent" - she used the term kouhai parent.
Also they are in fifth grade now, not fourth. I'm sorry. Reuploading chapters

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm serious, if you want me to add something here and there regarding some vocab (or not) just advise. no biggie at all
I always am game for some additional context or information. Some stuff just doesn't translate well across languages/cultures and can use that additional context to understand it better.

That said, I don't think you need to go out of your way to add more work for yourself unless you want to. I am thankful and happy that you are translating the series at all!
This chapter is part of what I like in many Japanese series. Where they are open to redemption and people being able to repent and change, having gone astray. I feel like sometimes a lot of the west just wants to dog pile on people who say or do something wrong, and hold it over them for all time.

That's not to say it is perfect over on this end though. Many times wrongs are just glossed over and swept under the bed. Or in Isekai/fantasy series the bad guy can do horrible things like massacreing people, raping and torturing others, and simply get a slap on the wrist.

My point is I am happy that Marikas mom has changed and is doing her best to be a good mom now. That she has that opportunity, instead of Marika living with Mai and Dad.

And of course it was fun to see that reaction when she unexpected showed up for parents day.

Anyways, I hope this series lands well in its finale. As it is really wholesome and touching, but kinda awkward to consider.

Dex-chan lover
That cyclop MILF. There's no need for her to look that good. Why is she so detailed and cute?? Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread