Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 9 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
What just happened? Was it because of her being willing to remarry?
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
her memory definitely relapsed, which means that all the progress that she made with her new mother are most likely back to where they were before. at least the mother improved, but now she has to deal with a daughter that has nothing but traumatic memories of her.

Dex-chan lover
I was afraid that this would happen...just not this fast. I haven't checked forward, but I did wonder if eventually she'd start to lose her memories of her past life. I assumed that she'd slowly start losing memories of her family piece by piece until eventually Takae just disappears and all that remains is Marika with a blank spot in her memory of the time Takae was around. Now I think it will be a series of Takae and Marika slowly swapping places. Marika will start appearing more frequently, and Takae less, until eventually she'll just stop surfacing at all...

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the father and the daughter, the universe or whatever caused this to happen is causing them a lot of grief. I am assuming that that little girl conciousness came back.

Hopefully they can get over this, they will have to grieve all over again. At least the daughter has her future husband, the dad has nothing.

Dex-chan lover
I was afraid that this would happen...just not this fast. I haven't checked forward, but I did wonder if eventually she'd start to lose her memories of her past life. I assumed that she'd slowly start losing memories of her family piece by piece until eventually Takae just disappears and all that remains is Marika with a blank spot in her memory of the time Takae was around. Now I think it will be a series of Takae and Marika slowly swapping places. Marika will start appearing more frequently, and Takae less, until eventually she'll just stop surfacing at all...
an earlier chapter did mention a diary tho idk if she wrote about a reincarnation. tho it would be a way for the husband to move on lol.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Yeah, I was afraid that would happen near the end of the story. Takae took care of the things she needed to, and now it's time for Marika to get a chance to grow up without being Takae.

Users who are viewing this thread