Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru.

It seems the best is if the MC can find happiness in her new life and let go of her past memories.

Wtf am I reading, I thought I found a comedy turns out its a fricking tragedy I wanna laugh not cry for gods sakes. In all seriousness, tho this has pretty good potential I highly suggest.

I can’t imagine how this is gonna end. Not because I don’t have ideas, but because nearly all the options are uncomfortable at best

Aggregator gang
definitely not what I expected from a manga with a title like that.

am i the only one who have this feeling that this will end up like AnoHana?

she came back to fix her family on the brink of breaking due to depression and sadness due to her death.

then the reason she came back because the kid got depressed due to her family breaking apart. and once they fix all the problem it is time for her to go for real.

the guy have to move on in the end and live a happy life while still remembering her.

Can't wait for her to grow up and get ntred or fall in love with another guy her age😎. Better yet why wait until shes grown up?🤗

Damn this is depressing... but at the same time, it makes me kinda happy? I really hope the author is gonna continu this one !

Just read a few chapters and some comments and
I'm scared to see how this ends if it does. I don't mind "NTR", but one with actual feels hurt like crazy

This is a really good romance manga, it's just that i might be not ready for the ending whatever the ending scenario is. it will be really sad because no matter what the man can't marry a 10 years old kid the age different is too wide.😭😭😭😭😭

Also please ADD A TRAGEDY TAG because it's a tragedy😭😭😭😭😭

Contributor
This manga manages to pull off the reincarnated as a child with an adult mind better than any isekai I’ve read (and I’ve read quite a few more than I’d like to admit)

Dex-chan lover
I read the title and description and all I have to say is: cmon, Japan... don’t be like this anymore

This is best described as either optimistic depression or depressing optimism, and I don't know which is worse. I also want the tragedy tag added.

Users who are viewing this thread