Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru.

Double-page supporter
Seeing volume 6 is done, haven't poked around raws but is that the last one or is 7? Kinda starting to drag where we're at with translations right now so really hope it doesn't go beyond 6 or 7

I was expecting romance and wholesomeness. First few chapters were okay. Then he got love rival - an elementary schooler and wife doesn't want to remarry him again. I say just wait 8 years and marry him again but no. And then I dropped it. I just feel like mc here and can't withstand it.

Kind of a weird story. She doesn't want to bang him when she grows up again, but she also kind of does and she sets the entire mess off by approaching them and informing them that she's reincarnated. Also she's got an 'excuse' to be like that because she's extremely distant from her irresponsible single mother who hates her. But hey, if MC somehow manages to pull it off and get remarried then he'll be like 58 with an 18 year old wife, just like my japanese doujins. Then when he dies and reincarnates he can find her and then he can be the younger one, like an infinite relationship that never ends.

Honestly sometime I'd like to read a story about reincarnation (non-isekai because fuck isekai) where the main character fucking dies at the end and then gets reincarnated alongside the reincarnator. I guess spirit circle was ahead of its time like that but the ending sucked.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@anoman
Plot twist:
(Just what I think could happen)
They both die and reincarnate at the same time. If that were to happen though, poor daughter.

i've just realize that the title says "If" My Wife Became an Elementary School Student

...and just when she was doing a recovery, the mental state of that person must be absolutely destroyed.
F

Even if this seems like a manga made for pedobears, this was made for the sake of an original story. And oh boy, what a story. This is by far my favorite manga of the year, and definitely one of the best, wholesome romances for a man to read.

Cooking will help to fix a man's feels, but for the crazy momma you're better off getting her a bag of weed....

I was not expecting to feel sympathy for crazy mom. Like she's not handling it in a healthy way, but I can't blame her for being messed up either.

I still don't like the husband and hope he loses the wife bowl to that one child that has a crush on her.

Users who are viewing this thread