Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru.

For anyone saying that her Mum isn't actually abusing her. She maybe isn't being abused physically, but she definitely is/was being abused emotionally and psychologically.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is... An odd ball. The situation is sweet and kinda wholesome in a way while being complicated as hell.

It's a story about a man in love with his wife, even after she got reincarnated into a 10 yo. It's quite the delicate situation but they try their best to live with it to their fullest. At first, the husband was too enthusiastic and wasn't realising the Blue Whale-sized problem in the tiny 2x2x2m room (understandable when you're witnessing that kind of miracle but still) but he really works on himself without anyone really noticing. He's still not perfect but I'm glad about how he turned out. (That's my opinion, thank you, goodbye)

Also, for all of those people that start to say "The wife's mother's behavior is justified"... What is wrong with you? Even the newest chapters confirmed that she was a horrible mother. What do you need more? "But it's normal in japanese cultu-" No. Anywhere in this world, a normal person would see that she's a bad person, japanese, even asian in general included.
But hey, that's just my opinion.

Story is interesting, characters are good imo, artstyle is just nice for this kind of story. Imma say it's a 8.

Aggregator gang
I've read 3 chapters so far on this, and as a lolicon, this shit's kinda fucked imo. Really comes off as creepy as well.

Double-page supporter
Lowkey this is actually pretty great

@NickieTheFool If that volume 5 cover is for a fully released volume then it should be up to 40 chapters and still ongoing for future full volume releases

Dex-chan lover
Kinda dry tbh not that good for a long series but 26 chapters is becomingt o long

Double-page supporter
When you thought this was just about a wholesome family
It really feels more than that

Don't worry, there hasn't been any disgusting ugly bastards so far

i hope someone, anyone will answer your call 😪

i cannot help you with either positions, but i shall pray that the positions shall be filled as soon as possible 🤓

so, to anyone who is a translator or a redrawer, the scanlation team needs your help, if you could that is

please.......... do not let this manga to go unfinished 🤧
this is one of my favorite stories, and i would love to have the opportunity to read more chapters, if i could 😉

so i am asking;

"would you kindly lend a hand to the Scanlation Team in need"

thank you for reading and may you can lend a helping hand 😪

tbh imo its good as a one shot if its just the first chapter, but man this long just keeps making me sad lol, hoping everything goes well for everyone there.

@Orekisan69

thank you for the upload of the latest chapter for Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru 😪

i really appreciate all the effort you have made for this manga 😁

keep up the good work, and may we <the readers of this lovely piece of reading material>
can continue to read this story until it is completed 😉

The reincarnated wife would prob get a different husband at the end cause this just looks like a lolicon guy if u put it in a different perspective

Aggregator gang
This chapter has an obvious plot but it's hard to not shed tears at stuff like this anyway

Group Leader
Someone needs to add the tragedy tag. Otherwise, people will keep coming to this expecting a lighthearted comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread