Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru.

i think to avoid any pedo flag
the husband should marry again immediately with his kohai since she is a perfect fit for him
and the wife should wait until she is 18+ to date anyone officially since dating children that aren't aware of anything is wrong or at least not engage in sexual relationship with them

Wife died, then reborn as a kid then tells her husband to get over her death. The End.
This should have been a one shoot not a series.

I'm looking for a manga similar to this where the guy is the son of the reincarnator who is his mom.

After the cliffhanger at the end of Chapter 8, this is getting dangerous, with a mother like that i mean

i am worried about Marika at this point, hope nothing happens to her

guess i have to wait for Chapter 9, hoping for the best 🧐

Dex-chan lover
The title of this should be "I got reincarnated but my former husband is retarded". The guy can be as embarrassing as seeing a full grown adult masturbating in public.

Dex-chan lover
This would be better if MC wasn't so retarded and it didn't feel so creepy

Double-page supporter
It doesn't make any sense for that apartment to be a mess when little mom-chan is living there. Author trying to shock us with a bad homelife but the visuals don't fit the setting they've made.

One of my most pleasant discovery on mangadex! The premise is very interesting. The story is full of twists. Starts out heartwarming, but the author really know how to grab your heart and twist it hard! An emotional roller-coaster! Can't wait for the next chap!

Double-page supporter
Nothing is ok with this series. The entire premise of child wife screams lolicon and I'm not ok with that.
I'm gonna leave this one to the community to judge more fairly

Looking forward to how this might play out. As an older reader , loss of a spouse is a real possibility, and an issue that is refreshing to see dealt with - even if just a little. Enough fun and implausibility to not get dark or heavy.

I thought it would get creepy, but from what I've been told it's never going to get to that territory, luckily. I think the manga will end off with them all moving on from each other with the mother losing her memories and just being a normal kid while her husband moves on with the coworker or something.

Dad and Mom deserve to be together and society can go die. Love overcomes everything!
Why in the hell is the daughter pushing so hard for mom to get with the little boy? There was something more there than mere teasing. Does she hate her or the dad? Was she somehow attached to the status quo before mom reincarnated, despite clearly languishing under it? What a weirdo I just don't get it.

Oh thank goodness it’s wholesome! After reading the title I was starting to sweat a little

Users who are viewing this thread