Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru.

Honestly I was massively eh about reading this bc so many alarms went off but I'm glad I did bc it's genuinely heartwarming and it's in the direction of people moving on with their lives after losing a loved one, which I think is always something encouraging to see in a story.

Double-page supporter
i get hes not going to end up with his wife cause shes a kid, but its going to be way too hard for me read him getting with his office coworker and his wife accepting it and him moving on. thats just going to suck to read.

Is this technically a "legal" loli?
This raises a number of metaphysical questions that many find uncomfortable.

i havent even started reading this, and i dont think i will, but this feels extremely illegal. even without opening a single chapter, i dont know what to feel

@unknownids
he didnt and honestly i dont think he will, just looking at how he acts and how much he loves his wife. Raws also only go as far as ch.5

Is she dumb?
She couldn't possibly think that the image he was looking was an image of his daughter at a young age?

So unusual. But I think I really like it.
Just... damn man, the feels.

The ending is pretty obv. For me at least.
> Familiy time with kid mom
>Co worker sees and wonder who that is
>Co worker ask who that is but no answer
>research herself finds out
2 ways it can go
> either accepts it and moves on
>time skip years
>happy end

Or
> reports it to police and family bc jealousy???
> kid mom Familiy moves far away
> sad times
> time skip again
> mom comes back
> happy late end

I really don't think the Co worker gonna have any other impact than drama. The dad loves the mom to much to remarry anybody else

After the first 2 chapters, I felt as if it was going to get more hella weird than it already was, it's nice, but the direction it is going? iunno.

Group Leader
Looping other people into the insanity hole, just like so many other manga.

I think as a fictional manga this manga is great. I think if you think about it more realistically you might have a bad time.
Mostly I connected with this one due to the main character feeling as if a person was removed from your life not because of something you or they did, but because of reasons that were out of your control.
For different reasons it's a nice reminder that life goes on even if heartbreak happens. It's also very good from what I can see, the wife is trying to nudge the husband and her kid to move on without her. Even though emotionally it feels impossible and it feels like a bit of relief just to see her.
I hope this manga keeps going in this kind of direction and doesn't go into the direction of them getting together because that shatters all of the hard work that the manga has done thus far by building up a gentler way for the family to separate.
Grief is not a joke and something like this to peek at a little escapism and some grief counseling is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread