Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru.

Group Leader
This series is wholesome, and if you're honestly upset about the implications of the manga, then you're just a grinch.
I almost shed a tear at the first chapter.

@Archiver Fuck off you pedophile, that's a show depicting a part of (or based on) Europe's dark medieval past and child marriages for political gain.

i find this funny not beacuase the story but it remainded me about all those people calling shit on isekai protagonist for not going over oldest women because they are mentally older. we have that here and people is bitching about it still xD i dont care about any of that shit i will read it because its funny lets see how this goes

@ndrew99
Mm, I can give more examples if you like.
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
Tampa by Alissa Nutting
Belinda by Anne Rice
You know what these have in common? All are about the relationship between a child and an adult and sometimes becoming sexual.

So, getting back to the manga. From the two chapters I read of this manga it focuses more on the loss of the wife and how he has to cope with grief. Nothing in here screams pedophile to me.

Fed-Kun's army
Theory: She is not actually reincarnated she is just some random girl that found the wife's diary or something and is trying to cheer up the Dad

This manga fills me with warmth, people who call this creepy paedophile shit should go die already, you're missing the point of this series

Dex-chan lover
Did somebody say “REINCARNATED LOLI”?

latest

Dex-chan lover
@Archived

Daenerys isn‘t a girl in 2019. The story takes place in an european middle age setting. Totally different.
Also, in the show she is older. And the actress was like 23 at the beginning.
Not similar at all.

Group Leader
@MangaField
Kek, I'm already a race traitor in their eyes
But still, I read some of the later chapters with Korean translations months ago. It stays entirely wholesome. People getting upset about this manga just want something to be upset about 😭

i’m guessing drama and stuff is going to happen, but in the end, his wife will help him move on, and he’ll get together with the subordinate

Users who are viewing this thread