Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru.

Double-page supporter
Oh man there's already 2 volumes of this. Can't wait.

first you read the title and you're like yikes then you read the first chapter and tears are streaming down your face

Contributor
I really wasn't expecting a story like that with this kind of title.
The first chapter is good actually.

Supporter
The real challenge comes when he understands that those precious memories left out the unavoidable bitter parts of reality, and that this other happiness he is trying to cling to by redoing his life is a fabrication of his mind. That life, for its most part, is an insipid meal with a few amazingly tasty bits. If he charges on that challenge with the same resolve, now that's when I will respect this guy.

Dex-chan lover
Ending Theory: When the wife reaches legal age, father san takes her to a new honey moon and they sleep together again, however, with his old age he dies during the act, everyone was sad... Time skip 10 month later, they had a child... His first words? "I'm...back" and the older daughter says "Oh boi, here we again!!" and then baby san (previously father) says "I guess I really put everything I had that night!" everyone laughs [END]

What will happen to the wife when she gets older..? I can foresee the drama..!

Group Leader
Code:
What will happen to the wife when she gets older..? I can foresee the drama..!
Captain America, but reversed.

Code:
Ending Theory: When the wife reaches legal age, father san takes her to a new honey moon and they sleep together again, however, with his old age he dies during the act, everyone was sad... Time skip 10 month later, they had a child... His first words? "I'm...back" and the older daughter says "Oh boi, here we again!!" and then baby san (previously father) says "I guess I really put everything I had that night!" everyone laughs [END]
Plot Theory: Everything they're seeing is just their own mind's visualization as the two of them went into a coma after the accident. The mom died for real, never reincarnated, and the daughter and the dad are in this universe just creating the image of their mom/wife with their minds.

Dex-chan lover
Japan just ain‘t giving a sh*t about condemning child sexualization, huh?

@MangaField
I mean, it's not just Japan. It happens in the west too.
Game of Thrones, a highly popular series. Daenerys was 13 when she married Khal Drogo. But hey, no one cared.

Users who are viewing this thread