Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, give it 10 years and they good to go, right ?
Why think so hard ?

This manga reminds me of Naoko (novel) so much. I hope that it will have a satisfied ending this time.

Dex-chan lover
There’s a few reincarnated wife mangas right now but I think this is the best,

@Tcof Well, they do have a 40 years gap, he would die vastly sooner than her, she would waste her new life like that, she wants them both to move on even without her, I can see the conflict being that.

I personally hope this ends with him moving on and letting her go.

Dex-chan lover
@Cloverfr again, why think so hard ?
40 year gap is happen irl. Her mindset is not all inexperience to have a new youthful life once again. When you already have a fulfilled life. Try to have a once again new life like that is what i say more awkward.

Well, after losing someone dear, I understand the father's feeling completely. The guy literally considers his wife as everything he has, she's more important to him than himself. He loved her, but then she died too sudden, and that left an empty gap in his heart that we have not seen any character in the manga capable of filling. Also, his character is straight forward, and after the pain of losing his wife once, seeing her again now make him focuses on how to stay with her as much as he could without regard for social's norms. Then again, how can we blame him when his dead wife REINCARNATED, I mean if it's a real life situation and they both capable of describing their past similarly, how could we use moral or common sense to judge such situation lol. It's a manga, let's enjoy it for what it is imo.

Contributor
I mean, the inherently interesting thing about such premises is that they test our definitions of what is acceptable—which part of an age-gap, and/or underage, romance is morally troubling? We agree (well, most of modern society agrees) that it is problematic, but usually not on why.

Is it, literally, that certain physically mismatched bodies in a romance are in some inexplicable way immoral? No? Is it the disparity in knowledge (in which case a reincarnator might be fine)? Or in mental, or emotional maturity (in which a reincarnator might be in hazy territory)? In the overall power imbalance, both physical and influential, between an adult and a child (a reincarnator is arguably on shaky ground here)? Some combination thereof—if so, which bits are relevant and why?

Furthermore, is there a broader exception to norms, that we want to advance, here? Is it always morally okay to keep loving someone so long as it was socially acceptable to love them when you started loving them? Is the alternative—having to give up on who you love because of circumstances beyond your control—terrible, or does it even matter if it's terrible?

(To be clear, the fact that such premises pose such questions, doesn't give works carte blanche to avoid scrutiny; quite the opposite. I mean, if we weren't scrutinizing the right and wrong of it, then that part of it wouldn't be interesting. And of course, you can have a setup that is obviously just a thin excuse, to try to "get around" the moral issue of pederasty in a work of... questionable taste and merit.)

Man this premise is super sad honestly. Her "husband" will die before her and leave her behind, same with her kid if everything is from natural causes.

She would still be super young and prob will have another lover and another life too.

Only thing is that it is kinda unbelievable how much free unsupervised time the wife has...

Her original family is to dependable of her, specially her previous husband, I really really really want for all of them to move on with their lifes, I like to think the reason she has not told them her real name nor her address is to leave them when they have finally move on, but at the same time she is kind of enable them.

Aggregator gang
Interesting plot I wouldn't mind reading in another story with a more serious MC. Not that this one is bad, but he kinda puts me off a little.

After reading the first Chapter, i realized something,

i really have been taking my mom for granted

never say thank you for all the foods she makes for me,

never really help her with the chores at home even though i have the time, just doing it halfheartedly all the time

and now i realize how much of a burden a mother has been shouldering

it is still a relief that she is still around till this day (She is almost 70, by the way), and i`ve decided right here, right now, i will change myself to be more dependable and help her with all my heart around the house

thank you to the author and especially the Scanlation Group for helping me realize this

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Contributor
I wonder if this story will get a timeskip before the end or not.

Anyways, this one is really interesting, even if each chapter is very tense.

Users who are viewing this thread