Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru.

After 15 chapters I gave up in expecting it to be anything above mediocre. It's not a bad read, it's just that the slice of life is heavy in this one.
you can't feel any romance in this at all from any of the character. Very bland in that regard. There are interesting morals in it, but thats about all this manga can offer.
Still a good read about family and bonds.

@sabrintb That would be even worse that getting togeather with her husband cause that boy is mentally an actual kid !
double standard much bro ? Shes a 40+ yo woman inside.
At least the husband is willing to wait till shes 18. No matter what I can respect that.

Fed-Kun's army
What if we took an inherently comedic premise and made it hurt as much as we can?

Like the other guy said, this is a really comedic premise but there's a really sad undertone throughout. I'm interested to how this plays out

I think I know how this gonna end, I just hope I'm wrong thou, I really hope I'm wrong and my prediction is not going to happen
Come on author, prove me wrong!

was hoping to read some good ol lolicon perverted shit but got hit with the feels instead

Dex-chan lover
It seems like they're setting up for there to be only one way that this ends:

Takae's mother (ie the mother of her current self, not her original mother) finds out that she's been spending time with her old family, or specifically the husband. Misunderstanding the situation as something far far worse than it is, she intervenes and separates them. Because of this Takae realizes that she can't keep clinging to her old life and that everyone needs to grow (It's hinted that she already knows this based on her comment in the most recent chapter). So she bids farewell to her old family so that they can evolve and not just clutch onto the past that can't be again. Mai has her new boyfriend, the husband (I forget his name) ends up with that cute co-worker girl, and Takae herself goes back to enjoying being a kid, though preferably without any romantic entanglement with the boy that has a crush on her.

I also figure we're probably moving towards her mom getting her act together a bit more and making up with Takae. If it's anything like most Japanese series dealing with interpersonal problems it'll probably be nothing more than the mom either bluntly saying "I'm sorry" and nothing else or talking about it in an indirect manner that doesn't contain an actual specific apology and Takae accepting it and everything being just fine from that moment on. It'll be disappointing for the audience here who will probably still shout that the mom doesn't deserve forgiveness at all or until she does more, but that's now how most such manga plots work because culturally Japan is very big on the "obligation" to show grace and humility by forgiving anyone who makes even a token effort.

And that will be the ending. It'll be bittersweet but with promise and hope and a message about the transience/impermanence of life because, again, Japan.

the thing is if she got with her husband again she would be the one to get hurts since once she is 18 years old he would be almost in his 70s meaning he would die in her 30s leaving her alone grieving over again not to mention the difficulties of watching him die slowly from age illnesses
her moving out and forgetting about them after fixing their life and setting him with is co-worker is the best ending i can see

guys please I'm on the coworker girl ship I need to know what happens this manga feels like in the end no one is really happy 😭

Power Uploader
Hi'll get married with black haired girl and get grandchild. Old wife'll live new life.

I'm curious about the last chap (trying to find it anywhere but can't, don't think i can find legal books with english translation). I'm curious about the reincarnation thing. Is the kiddo actually a normal girl that got possesed by the wife's ghost, or is the kiddo actually the reincarnation of the wife (the souls are the same with the wife from birth) and the possesion things they said on the description of volume 14 is more like her old memories comes and "possesed" her, basically merging the memories of her (new) life with the old ones and the old ones taking control of it?
Not that i believe reincarnations are real tho

I'm curious about the last chap (trying to find it anywhere but can't, don't think i can find legal books with english translation). I'm curious about the reincarnation thing. Is the kiddo actually a normal girl that got possesed by the wife's ghost, or is the kiddo actually the reincarnation of the wife (the souls are the same with the wife from birth) and the possesion things they said on the description of volume 14 is more like her old memories comes and "possesed" her, basically merging the memories of her (new) life with the old ones and the old ones taking control of it?
Not that i believe reincarnations are real tho
Well I took the time to translate some paragraph to google translate, it seems like the guy trick her wife into thinking he marries the co worker so that she can leaves and trust him that he has moved on, after that he decides being single and sit there at his daughter wedding with his dead wife picture. And, The girl came back as a kid since the wife no longer possess her.

Is the cover art for vol 14 something that happened in the previous chapters that I missed? Or newly drawn?

The ending surprised me quite a bit. But I think that ending is right for the character image that was built from the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread