Tsumi to Batsu no Spica - Ch. 2 - Spica of Sin and Punishment (2)

Dex-chan lover
Girls kills a man in front of him
Protects her
Girl nonviolently scares a kid that tried to elbow her
"Terrifying monster!"

Anyway, I feel like he did none of this shit, and she's just gaslighting him for shits and giggles.

Dex-chan lover
read the raws for chapter 3 and it was intense lol
Girls kills a man in front of him
Protects her
Girl nonviolently scares a kid that tried to elbow her
"Terrifying monster!"

Anyway, I feel like he did none of this shit, and she's just gaslighting him for shits and giggles.

either that or he snaps/disassociates under extreme stress (although stomping down on the ground next to her head i wouldn't consider that 'nonviolent' /it's def a power move even if the bully didn't tech get hurt)

Dex-chan lover
Is this going to have the Sixth Sense twist?

She had funeral flowers on her desk. She's his conscience ending all the bullies.

The 'flower' is a bullying tactic (pretty sure it was explained as well) that ppl do in Japan, it's more so a "you should die" message as opposed to something left on an actual passed classmate, b/c
it's not as if ppl were talking about her in the past tense/a diff chara that happened to look like the bullied girl whispering in his ear too or so (then again, unless it was improperly tagged, there tech is a supernatural tag so maybe she really is psychic like a previous commenter said or she's just non human which is why she didn't rly care about being bullied/targeted if not just like a vengeful spirit possessing her to act out revenge on that old man)

Dex-chan lover
I thought this manga was going to be edgy and boring , wow what a great second chapter.
Personally, I started to think it's gonna be edgy and boring from this chapter.

It's doing the usual, dark and overly convenient plots. Everyone talks about FP almost stomping on a girls face but forget she deliberately broke her nose. Flashback girl says nothing about her severe bullying and almost killed herself but it's gonna go all out on her teacher. Not to mention, couple of girl laugh at just having made a girl kill herself.

iu

Double-page supporter
reading chapter 3 and back to here to see spica pov is amazing read lmao

Dammit. That Part of Teacher ignoring the bulliying triggers my PTSD. I'm so mad.

That guy is more evil than I thought.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that she does it because of 'unbuttoning' - I like characters like that. Something out of the norm with a potential for being inhuman. Also a great plus for 'almost' stomping on that girl's face. A clear warning. Very nice.
It'll be interesting to see where this goes. Didn't expect the teacher to be so... well, I wonder what she'll do with him now. She clearly has him under her thumb.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh thank god I just had to read another chapter to get the twist I wanted. Guess I will keep reading then.

Users who are viewing this thread