Tsumi to Batsu no Spica - Ch. 3 - Spica of Sin and Punishment (3)

Dex-chan lover
I remember it like munou nana that falsely the mc at first chapter and the reason of the title

Double-page supporter
What's wrong with redemption? everyone has a chance for it
Yeah, but is hard to see is as special when done so much and in many cases wrongly, worst cases are the ones more mundane that deal wit bullying for example.

And the very worst are the ones who use blame the victim as part of it (there are a lot, aparently wanting justified revenge or feeling glad/alleviated when something bad happens to your bully/villain is a bad thing)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how where the story will go now. Oh well.
I'll be looking forward to this.

“Your worst sin is that you have destroyed and betrayed yourself for nothing.”

― Fyodor Dostoevsky

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I do remember someone listing a statistic (tho prolly bs) that you're likely to come across 36 murderers in your life time, but i guess it's lucky that you're not targeted although it would be interesting if she was able to manipulate others into killing each otehr than getting her own hands dirty

tho if she was in america i'm sure she'd see even more, even if they didn't straight up murder lol i'm sure there's tons of unpleasant visions she could have
This statistic bs is somehow true because we hired one to guard our house, for a very short while. Subsequently we also hired another to rebuild our house. They are actually roaming. How did I know, from relatives.
“Your worst sin is that you have destroyed and betrayed yourself for nothing.”
― Fyodor Dostoevsky
His greatest regret is he did not fight to protect his country from Bolsheviks.

I'm glad she's a good girl (?) and use her power properly (i'm going to regret writing this comment)

Fed-Kun's army
Lame. Was expecting it to be a thriller between these two. Cute girl MC gets boring very fast. Not to mention fakeout MCs been done and it's not fun.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I was a little bit disappointed to see that the guy was the MC for the first two chapters. "Man, lame, this is another story of a guy trying to fix a girl while being dragged into the mud himself, then."
Thank goodness chapter 3 proved me wrong. All hail Spica!

Fed-Kun's army
Talk about an opening. Three separate chapters fooling the reader with a false protagonist... That's some good shit. I think I'll have some more.

Group Leader
Damn. I liked it better, before we knew she had powers, and the innocence/guilt of each character was not 100% clear.

Fed-Kun's army
Well deserved you son of a bitch. I wonder how it will go from now tho, if she keep doing this her task will never end since there’s thousands of case like this per year
okay but if i kill like 200 of them this year, that means next year there will be 200 less offenders. Slowly but surely...
It Ain't Much But It's Honest Work-David Brandt

Users who are viewing this thread