Tsumi to Kai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Truth and Reality

Group Leader
haha, are people really that stupid to think they own a project? "
Imagine being this delusional, "I have all the rights to be pissed to have a project sniped." lol you have no rights, you're doing an unlicensed manga translation, don't pretend you have ownership of anything, if people want to scanlate this trash, they should and they probably will, even if you like it or not. You own nothing.

"disrespectful" what's this stupid shit about "disrespecting" you for scanlating something they want to scanlate, they don't have to ask for your permission if they want to do it. They're not using your translation, they're not using your raws, they're putting their own time into doing their own shit. You're just a whinny kid crying that you have competition now. You doing stupid shit like stealing their scans and uploading it your site as your own by removing their credit page shows how much entitled you are. This is fucking autistic, the fact that you even posted that discord chat acting all smug shows you're shameless about being a thief, absolutely disgusting.

>Getting trigerred because "They snipe my translation project
>Translating unlicensed manga

everyone can translate by themself if they want to.. you didnt have aright to thing that is ur own project lmao

I'd be more inclined to agree with Mai if they were snipping and then putting them on their own site for a profit but this just looks like a passion project for the translator. Probably should have informed them but oh well.

Not going to lie there have been a few series with slow updates I've been tempted to do this myself with simply because i've already gone to the trouble of translating to read them.

What's done is done i'm just happy to see more chapters. Hopefully the fight doesn't escalate and both groups can come to an accord

Dex-chan lover
I have the feeling that this scanlator drama is going to be more fun than the work itself.🤣

Dex-chan lover
So in theory you can claim "ownership" of a manga and basically take it hostage if you desire so?
Is that how it works?

1. Did you ask for permission from the author or publisher when you start thia project? If no, you have no right to be pissed.
2. Do you suffer any loss by this? I believe not since every scanlator aims to bring manga to the non-japanese audiences instead of making profit

I dont understand why you feel that you are right. I mean we all (including readers) are technically doing the wrong thing. To say that your project has been sniped just feels wrong.

You can just view it as a helping hand and translate those chapters that haven't been translated. Both of you have the same goal afterall. We readers will always appreciate all of your work. But we dont need any unnecessary conflict over something that doesn't do any harm. I thank both of you for all your efforts and hope that the problem is resolved.

Fed-Kun's army
Are people even aware who uploaded that scanlation conversation? It wasn’t Mai if that wasn’t obvious.

Anyway, asking is always the nice thing to do. Sure, it’s not a required thing to do, but at least it shows you aren’t an asshole. It’s like cutting in line; ain’t no one gonna call the cop on you, but that doesn’t mean they’re not gonna stare you down like a shitty person.

The other group could be limited on manpower, or busy to work, whatever the case, and yet they still choose to scanlate the project. To just up and steal it shows you don’t give a shit to people’s effort. There’s so many untranslated manga out there, y’all don’t have to pick a fight with something that has been translated steadily.

Which bring to the second point: Sniping is recommended actually, if you asked already and they don’t bother replying. These are people’s passion projects as said by other comments, so why be an asshole and just rob them off of it? BUT if the original scanlators chose to be a shit and deny others from scanlating it out of other reasons (such as monetary gains), feel very free to snipe that all you want.

Just because it is not a waste of time for you, doesn’t mean it isn’t a waste of time for others. The world doesn’t revolve around you and your ego.

Not sure which was spicier, the chapter or the credits page. Damn. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
What is up with Aoi-san? I mean, being worried if he was being bullied is one thing... now shouting that he cant ejaculate with Hojo means a whole different thing.
Maybe Aoi is an exhibitionist and fell for him after he took a photo or her panties after all she seemed pretty excited about the whole thing. Cant see what else it could be or how this could possibly be solved.

Users who are viewing this thread