Tsumi to Kai

not my cup of tea, but if you are into femdom and bondage you will probably like this one.

Dex-chan lover
Both of these kids are all kinds of criminal. How am I meant to care about a pervert who takes creepshots and a blackmailing sadist? This kind of story just gives BDSM an undeservedly bad rep, given that it's meant to be built around respect and consent.

Dex-chan lover
This is literally a rape/NTR hentai without the sex or any characters worth a damn.

Contributor
Good to see that more scanlators pick this up, mean more chapters out. 😃

I don't know anything about Scanlators things, but I guess that if the scans aren't bad they should be welcomed? I remember one time a chapter of OnepunchMan was delivered fast but with plenty of mistakes, that was really bad. This is good, isn't it? So, thank you!

This manga has 37 chapters, yet psycho play make releases once per month.
I'd say if they really are able to get this scanlator to stop releasing, we're back to a monthly release which is a pain in the ass. I fully support the new scanlator, I mean puta madre "Mai" if you can't make releases weekly, don't come complain when shit gets sniped.

I hope they understand...

Power Uploader
This isn't really pressing, but does anyone have a copy of the troll scanlation of ch.14?
(I was sleeping at the time so I feel like I missed out on something...)

Edit: Found it!
ccc89691f6edd1932ed709a32007567b.png

4a73a311143df1ec424e46fbbfe0d7d5.png

b7af46ccb7e94fed26d8fc9752f1153c.png

4728339e7911e51cf77abab4e5f01bd6.png

download.png

download_1.png

The rest are raws that weren't "translated".
Unfortunately, I don't know the group that uploaded it to MDex.

Dex-chan lover
@boldmonkey That's the case for real people, sure. But a lot of S&M stuff is built around acting out fantasies. This, being fictional, is more than welcome to explore such fantasies about as freely as anything could because nobody's capable of getting hurt since the ones involved don't even exist. I mean, if you don't like the series you don't like it and that's fine. I haven't even started reading this yet so I can't say I do or don't like it myself.

Just don't see a point in worrying about a "bad rep" caused by stuff that never actually happened. If someone wants to believe all people into BDSM act exactly like some completely made up person in a manga, is their opinion really worth anything to anyone in the first place? It's on the same level as the weird group of people that used to (well, probably still) spread propaganda about how D&D players were all filthy heathens engaging in horrible satanic rituals and damning themselves to eternal hellfire.

@Glomoro I think that you're missing the bigger picture a bit. The BDSM community is far from being welcomed by the mainstream culture, and still has the image of its members suffering from horrid mental issues. Misrepresentation of BDSM can have ramifications ranging from tame to very harmful. On the tame side, you have people being dissuaded from experimenting with it, even though they'd enjoy it greatly. On the harmful side, you can have practitioners being ostracized from their communities or social groups, or suffer psychological harm due to shame; you just have to look at how gay people under strong religious indoctrination suffer.

I'm not saying that there is no place for stories such as this, but maybe it's a bit too early to tell them just yet, or have the manga address the topic with more nuance.

Dex-chan lover
*look at the new cover*
looking forward to vol 3

damn, this is just straight bullying, Nana to Kaoru: Black Label was far superior to this.

Aggregator gang
I'll admit. I didn't expect to enjoy this. Call it morbid curiosity but it was very interesting.

I thought that this was rotten to the core but after reading some chapters it was quite good although it was messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread