Tsumi to Kai

@boldmonkey I think you missed the grand picture here. The main character is someone who is genuinely struggling. Society and mainstream culture live under falsehood. Someone is happy out of the sacrifice of someone else's happiness. Someone is successful out of the sacrifice of someone else's failures. But the BDSM the MC goes through saved his relationship with his family, improved his focus in school and made himself more expressive. Society does not really believe in the point of no crimes; they just simply dislike anything that is grotesque. Society uses consent and respect as tools to enact their falsehood. What is the point of 18 yr old consent if the girl is sheltered throughout her life? Consent has no meaning. What is the point of respect if people do not respect the inside but what is acceptable on the outside? Respect has no meaning.

Do I recommend this BDSM? Mostly not. But do I make it an absolute taboo? No.

DAMN I LOVE THIS!
Can't wait for the translations, I want to learn kanji so that I can keep on reading this absolute amazing story.

Group Leader
Waiting for next chapterrrrrrr.....
the raw is end... so i hope the english translation can end too

urg just when it was getting good... it would only have a chapter translated ever 2 months or so.... big oof. [img = 400x 400]https://i.redd.it/umkgagjyt5831.png[/img]

Does this have pegging? I feel like if it doesn't have pegging then there is no point

Group Leader
WHY THE TRANSLATOR-KUN WON'T UPDATE THE MANGA YET.... WHYYYYYY
LET ME READ THIS IN THE OUTBREAK OF FLU CYNA!!!!!!
lol :D

Group Leader
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I need new chapterrrr
why only translate once per month

upskirt photos real in japan or its just in manga?? reading fist time this kind of bs, I want to vomit.

Group Leader
The last volume or so is pretty well written with a nice psychological focus. It really deserves a smut-tag rather than the ecchi, but since it’s not very graphic people would get the wrong idea. The toned down graphic content really suits the story though.

Users who are viewing this thread