Tsunderu Moto-Akuyaku Reijo wa Do-S Ouji-sama kara Nigedashitai - Ch. 5.5

Yes, NTR please... And please let annelie get pregnant from him, not the other guy and said "honey, i'm sorry this loose b*tch is addicted to this guy's c*ck because it feels so good to be f*cked by him". That'll teach him to not make a woman to become a masochist, masochist woman is dangerous to let go since even if they resist they'll enjoy it and succumbed to the sensation and can lead to a cheating or even worse.

P.s i know i shouldn't said those kind of thing and i really hate NTR to be quite honest, but what i don't like more is that the fact that he turn pure and innocent (yes, since she got a mind swap) into a masochist, it'll be a different story if the woman is quite clever (in this case it's the old annelie) and able to fight her urges and only "hard" for one man, if she's that pure, however, i'm afraid she'll become a public and communal s*x pet instead. It's too early for her to go out on their own, and doing things like that in public (see previous chapters), if people (or someone) got wind of it, she'll get a blackmail and she'll become somebody (or peoples) s*x slave and not his slave that'll be very catasthropic end for her which is the worst since she doesn't deserves any of this, poor girl just really naive after she got isekaied and got the worst "treatment" and get the worst possible "ending" for her. What a bad joke.

THANK YOU!~ SO~ MUCH~ IT FELT LIKE I WAS WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS CHAPTER~ TTuTT i hope the next one come out soon

@All-is-fine in novel the Lord is so jealous in the days ahead and he locks the girl in the room and doesnt even show her baby(boy) so I don't think it will be NTR

@zeysi baby? As in her baby? With him or someone else?

@the_h_guy i know what you mean,. But that's not what i'm trying to say. What i meant to say is if the girl completely all over the other guy but doesn't love him back (which is what NTR really is).

It'll be different matter if she is both love him and the other guy and he (the first guy) is accepting the other guy (second guy) as a fellow partners of her then it'll be a reverse harem which i don't mind.

P.s i know i said i don't mind but at least it is in the manga, if it's real life then no... I wouldn't want to share my wife with another guy, it'll take some kind of event for example female number reduce drastically then i'll be fine if that's the case.

O.O 😶
t-two toys and a chastity belt... Oh... I learnt something new today.

Thanks for the scanlation.

Ik this is just fictional smut but the concept of chastity belts is historically inaccurate and unrealistic .-.

Users who are viewing this thread