Tsurezure Children

Dex-chan lover
@azureimage - Yes, these chapters are part of what's going to be the final volume, though supposedly it won't finish until the summer.

Theory I saw online - Kanda & Takase, the first chapter couple, will be the final chapter in a going full circle way. If you'll notice, several of these recent chapters that give full resolution are named the same as the chapters where one or more of the involved were originally introduced, like Spica or Brother's Girlfriend.

AcX

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly I'd count as a success KagaxNanase, they ended well and their last chapter's name was "Spica", doing a full circle.

Group Leader
@AcX: Not much of a success for Nanase if the only reason that Kaga is now interested in her is because he just got rejected. It just shows how desperate Nanase is that she will accept a rebound relationship. They're both fools.

Fed-Kun's army
@pokefairy
The student council president could have, but then again, he is practically smoothness incarnate, so I suppose it's hardly a sporting comparison to compare Sonobe to him.

Group Leader
the 11th volume is out - you know what this means... MORE CHAPTERS SOON! HECK YES *A*)b

Dex-chan lover
Gouda may be best boy (Brotoyama doesn't count, he's a god) but these two are always my favorite couple. They barely need to say anything across 4 panels and i can still laugh my ass off.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
It irks me that they're supposed be the cool couple but the guy ends up being the "loser" every time anyway.

Group Leader
This is the best couple. No misunderstandings, and if there are any, they clear it up right away. They're lovey dovey in their own way. It's interesting and funny to me that the most dry, casual couple in the series is the best couple at communicating, even though they barely talk. Maybe there's just a deeper understanding there.

@BCS

Nah, you don’t see “winners” and “losers” with that pair.

136 is their best chapter after all

Dex-chan lover
Read "I want a bag" as "I wanna bang" at first glance. Wish is the father of the thought after all.

Just a note for everyone. The author said on Twitter that a couples final chapter would have the same name as their first chapter. So that means Toda/Sunagawa, Sonobe/Nashimoto, and Furuya/Minagawa (not a couple but you know what I mean) are pretty much done being the main focus of chapters. I believe Nana/Kagase as well.

Users who are viewing this thread