Tsurezure Children

Group Leader
@Faeldrin
I do appreciate you pointing the errors out, thank you.
The first two points have been addressed.
The missing paren is true to the original Japanese, for better or worse.

Contributor
Patricia Caufield for President 2020

Make America Sushi Again

Group Leader
@Faeldrin: I don't see what's so unfair. Chii-chan was clearly aware that she had "those" feelings for Suga-yan back in chapter 117. She also wanted to be alone with him during a class trip (133) and wanted to buy matching souvenirs (145). But her reaction to his clear confession (191) shows that she is neither ready, willing nor mature enough to accept Suga-yan's confession. Whatever character development progression she made in the last 100 chapters was dropped like a lead balloon in an instant. In the normal process of things, this mess would take several chapters to turn into a ultimately happy (or bad) ending. With all the other loose ends, can the mangaka really contrive a convincing ending to all these relationships? I hope so...

As for Toda and Sunagawa, their relationship seems to be as rock solid as Gouda and Kamine's. No need to dwell on them, though they may show up as support for other characters through the gloom and doom of the final chapters. Other than Chii-chan and Suga-yan, Takase and Kanda are the most worrisome, and I wouldn't be surprised if their relationship is the very last one to get finalized (one way or the other, that is, if it hasn't been so already).

Aggregator gang
I actually never liked Shibasaki so seeing her cry was hilarious to me.

Ah, just noticed in 137.2, on page 33, the second to last row are misnamed (Ogi to Ubukata, Kuroda to Uehara). Unless that was intentional!

Nonetheless, this feels like the calm after (and maybe before) the storm.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, yeah, good luck taking a photo of the starry sky with your smartphone camera.

Group Leader
I feel really bad for Nanase. She is never going to be anything more than, at most, 2nd best to Kaga. What he has just done is no better than what Ubukata did immediately after getting rejected by Miss Wabisabi. It's as if they are both thinking, "Oh, I got rejected so I guess I'll go out with you since you're a convenient substitute." Nanase, you do realize, don't you, that the only reason Kaga is saying these things is because he got rejected and has never before thought of you as girlfriend material until this very moment? You'll be in a rebound relationship and everyone knows that they do not last.

Another relationship that is functional, moving forward, and not completely on fire.

I approve.

Double-page supporter
@Htheratos
You can't.
At least right now. I don't know if it will be implemented. Ask the devs.

Users who are viewing this thread