Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 3.9

I don't know if it's me, but this manga seems to be progressing extremely slow. It just seems to be focusing way too much on comedy (with very overused or boring tropes) and not enough actual proper escalation. The ditzyness of his mother is way too forced and he has way too typical of reactions. This had potential but didn't take the necessary steps to do so. Personally I wouldn't call this garbage, but it is going downhill.

Seriously, in his place I would have left the party at this point, his mom his too strong for the party stealing all the achievement and fun in the fight, she ruined his equipment, every time he tries to have a discussion with the mage girl she summons an earth quake on him out of nowhere. At this point, his only option are leaving her or breaking her weapon so it becomes more fair and fun for all.

Dex-chan lover
I like the mother. She's very kind, and trying to be the best for her son. Too bad a lot of people misinterpret this, and side with the ungrateful MC.

Users who are viewing this thread