Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka?

would be nice an idol group getting transported to another world and not a brat with his mom ( tho i wish the brat gets better)

edit: i guess the author decided to put some kind of parents element into the story and decided to put a brat in a form of teen instead of a brat and decided to put some fan service. if i were the
author i would put family element instead of parents element thingy and now you think about a family getting transported into another world sounds interesting

Manga feel industrial nowadays ...
It's like isekai is a trendy theme so that they just try really hard to milk "isekai" and now we have these ridiculous isekai manga that try its hardest to be unique in that genre but instead it just ... awkward

*Reads manga to escape overbearing parents*
*Sees this, where you cannot escape overbearing parent even in another world*
*Anxiety level rising*

Oh god this is a nightmare. If it had a young protag with a guardian parent, family feel to it, it might be ok but not this.

what happen with this manga? like why has it still not gotten an update 7 months and counting? like did something happen or what?

Contributor
I, too, pray for an English update soon, but in the meantime, a contribution:

orisit.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22BVlBsZc6ta3Dqz75NU6Q
Please add her YouTube channel

Double-page supporter
Okay, according to LHTranslation schedule, they saddly dropped this one.
If you want to confirm, here(its in the dropped section):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w-9nAZeIW3SE5WqTNImLL0E6ZpZhS8q2dqjur_0Vm-E/edit?usp=sharing
So, if some scan is willing to pick this one, its your chance.

Users who are viewing this thread