Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka?

The LN is pretty good, Volumes one and two have been translated by Yen Press. If you also like the story I would suggest purchasing or just reading at your local bookstore.

Dex-chan lover
@RedRob Not really. It sounds like they're in a game world and it's still just a game world. So it's missing the VRMMO tag if anything but a ton of those are because people just use the video games tag.

I only read this cause of my fav tag the milf but damn this shit is worst compare to the one with the smartphone not sure of it's cause of the characters or the planning for the plot goes by

This one is going to be anime not really sure though, I've just seen it from kadokawaanime youtube yesterday live stream.

Dex-chan lover
Someone probably already said this, but I can't be bothered to comb through every one of these comments a lot of which are probably just complaining of some form or another. But, apparently the LN version's artist is Iida Pochi.
I think the animated adaptation for this is Pochi's first time being involved with something like that.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't wait for all the shitstorm when the anime is coming. I mean, even the title is already made some people "triggered".

Dex-chan lover
@lenteraneko triggered how from the title??
I personally triggered by the fact the anime for this one looks great compared to One Punch-Man Season 2, I mean come on JC Staff!

Dex-chan lover
Why is Iida Pochi not listed as the artist? Every other source site lists her as a artist.

Dex-chan lover
These minireleases are really frustrating. Don't tell me this is how it's serialized. How awful! There's barely a plot to follow but it's somehow still disjointed presented like this.

Contributor
@MCX01 Those sites are shit, Pochi is illustrator of the LN, she obviously designed characters but isn't doing art for manga adaptation.
Besides art is clearly inferior to Pochi's.

After selling my soul and being tempted into finding ecchi scenes, I might've survived if I hadn't seen the comment below me, sh-HIT!

Edit: I wanna be in peace because dying is terrible.

So they magically get abducted to a magical world that is based on a computer game. The magical world is running in real time, there is a complete stranger in their house, if they do get back they will get evicted due to not paying their bills, their front door is probably unlocked, and no one told them what would happen if there was a black out?
I have only managed to get to the second chapter and already I feel that it has gone way past absurdity into the stupid stage.

Users who are viewing this thread