Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka?

Zyn

@WingZeroHeeroYuy
djopawf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well at least its not the Yandere Brocon sister type of incest because if it was like that, I would've dropped this manga just from the 1st chap

Dex-chan lover
The ratings look so crazy normie-like in such an unconventional manga.

okaaaaay... macho meat shield, over religious priest, and a dark side girl, if he accepts those 3 girls as his party its gonna be kazuma konosuba part 2 themed party..Shipped it boys

Dex-chan lover
i want to like this but i guess it's universal that moms are a bit of a cockblock...

I don't know about the MC, seemed like a beta when dealing with the stuck up girl

Dex-chan lover
I think I can do away with the son and it would be just as entertaining. That or I'm failing to see his purpose.

Double-page supporter
The cover of the newest volume from the light novel has the mom in a traditional wedding kimono. Anybody know the meaning behind that in the story? :p

The mother is really annoying, I can't read this anymore... She literally thinks only of herself and cries when things don't go her way, ignoring his son age/needs/will. I wish he'd roundhouse kick her in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread