Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 66.2

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap my sides, everyones so dumb. Not even the Demon Lord noticed/said anything about the antagonist chilling in the background.

Dex-chan lover
Dragon boi: So their looking for the murderer and I think it’s that guy that’s hidden his presence but only I can sense, but let’s wait until they kill each other first before telling everybody.

Aggregator gang
You know Targ is starting to grow on me. Chillest Mother fucker on the block.

Dex-chan lover
@Reikou : they already proved they are dumb with their : "kill this general to prove that you didn't kill this one..."

If it was a non-lethal trial it would be just dumb but to make it a battle to the death its... So unbelievable dumb...

Dex-chan lover
Sanwan just die like that? Really?? And mc is such loser, using some device in duel make them such coward

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Reikou
the fight was probably just that engaging but the dragons' weren't as engaged as the others (demons like fighting, and MC's friends were worried about him)

it's also possible that targ's teleportation makes him hard to notice by sight/sound, but the dragon (with the best nose around) smelled him

@Clad95150
it's not about intelligence but values, demons just value strength that much. it's obvious that they don't really care that someone killed raisoku (and was trying to frame the humans) https://mangadex.org/chapter/658954/3

@Edjan
if you didn't like MC's methods, you probably should have dropped this early, it's clear from the first arc that MC needs tricks/better equipment to win against higher level fighters, because, since he's only a teenager he's not strong enough yet

This is without a doubt - the worst arc so far. Surprise, this Demon Lord isn't evil unlike the mysterious one you actually encountered in the future! The demon are so idiotic that it's painful. I literally care none at all for any of them. Even your typical big titted 'villain' for the fanservice.

Users who are viewing this thread