Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
Nice, finally the demon lord from the days of a future past make his appearison.

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or do the gloves of "the master" look like the same gloves that the mc is wearing rn

Dex-chan lover
Does he even stand a chance against the future Demon Lord at this point?

Aggregator gang
such a coincidence that the future demon lord has the same boots and gauntlets as our MC.

Dex-chan lover
I always wondered this, but how do they get their wings to go through their cloaks perfectly like that? They'd need pretty big holes to fit them through if they plan on making their cloak possible to put on/take off without a huge hassle.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just because he's still a teen/young adult that he's no match?
I mean, he fought him, practically, 2v1 in the future-past, the second 'hero' dying to that disintegrate, assumingly around the middle of the fight. But he still won.
Demons don't seem to deteriorate with age, nor can a sword or spirit, so the only real variable is Kail himself.

Fed-Kun's army
The "future demon lord" did not have the same dragonscale outfit as our MC, if you look at the boots and greaves from his full screen appearance vs when the MC jumps you can clearly see that. Anyway this was a very anti-climatic clash that they had, would of been nice if the final villain smirked or laughed at our MC and did a glib remark about coming to the past.

Dex-chan lover
Well he would kill them right? Just like how he killed that king in the earlier arc

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls
The more the plot advance, the less sense it has.
The reaction of the characters are less and less understandable too.

Between the winged person that has no reason to come and stand still in front of everyone.
The "mastermind" that completely explain all his clever plan because it didn't work as well as expected.
The demon lord (and all her followers) that just doesn't react to an attack that would have desintegrated her.

The manga was good at first and that's the sole reason I still continue to follow it but it's becoming harder and harder to enjoy it...

@Vasqueztion It was said that he was doped up on so much magic stuff before the raid, that he would die soon after fighting the demon lord.

@Vasqueztion @Mampi
According to light novel, he took many magical and rare pots that changed his power and he would die within 10 years.
Plus he wasn't fighting him alone, he fought together with few people. He was simply the one last standing that did a suicide attack that sacrificed his arm, leg and magical sword.

Users who are viewing this thread