Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
Annoying, lying for no reason. He should just have told the truth, its not as if it is relevant to their current relationship anyway, the current her is a different person that had a different kind of meeting with (and thus relation to) him. Trusting the future you from a vastly different world is equivalent to you, is like trusting your clone, or the past you after going amnesic.

Contributor
@feha its all for the sake of drama, right? Its such a blatant lie that its almost hilarious~

Group Leader
just give it to the old lady to deal with it hehe and why did he say that just because riize is still alive smh

@KINGwaldo she was choice number 2, he was truly in love with the other girl, his feelings for both girls did not changed does not matter if it was his past life or present, and he is not the type to have a harem, i feel like he is loyal and only wish to have one partner.
If he said the truth:
"You was my wife, but only because the woman i loved died, she still alive so...."
Feeling: Awkward, weird and wrong
if he said a lie:
"You was my wife"
It would be a relationship created based on a lie, he would feel guilty, the truth would appear someday, that she is not the woman he truly loves, both would be heart broken and the girl he loves could probably end up with his best friend, mega Awkward.

So he said the truth from before his true love died, i think that was the best choice.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanslation.

Kail's action makes sense. The Urza he loved died during the Great Invasion. Current Urza seems like a doppelganger to him because of difference in shared experience but she's still important to him.
He is not that distant to Rize because his relationship with Rize didn't get past kissing and Rize died at the start of the Great Invasion.

Fed-Kun's army
@joel7686 - Well said! No way Urza could stick around if he told the truth, and losing her would hurt his chances of fighting the Demon Lord. It's kinder this way, and thinking of the future, probably the better choice.

Fed-Kun's army
@feha He isn't lying, however he also isn't saying important subtext, go reread the chapter where they do that moon ritual, he had no idea what the kiss meant. Its likely he thought the world of her, but they had more important things to do so at least to him, she never went beyond a most trusted comrad.

Dex-chan lover
She should've guessed by whole marriage-like ritual thingie they performed.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the harem setting was turned off. Then again it might save him some trouble during a fight with the being behind everything

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if he's lying, but he's sure not being honest. Bleh. At least they're not hangin' with the Melra crew now.

@alidan He was engaged (married) to her. The LN actually has a small line that hints at the extent of their relationship but even then in both works it's clearly stated their plan was to marry if they both made it back. Urza foresaw how unlikely that was so she used the ritual to basically seal the deal ahead of time since ending the partial contract with a kiss carries the same meaning in Elven culture. Meanwhile, the reason Kail lied is because he's still indecisive over his feelings and the fact he knows Urza would probably leave if he admitted he loves her.

Dex-chan lover
" Sir Kail ... I don't wish to fight . I abducted your friend and mind-controlled her to poison you , but you don't wish to fight . It was a prank bro , all along ! "

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure she already knows, they're just affirming how to deal with it "now".

Users who are viewing this thread