Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
Blimey, that's one big Wyvern.

Why is everyone so beautiful in this story!!!

Dex-chan lover
lmao just the perfect scenario for our MC. Still gotta wonder whether the demonking is an alternate world MC

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, excellent timing. Good work, demons. On the other hand, unless the author is going to eventually reveal that the demons were sent to attack specifically to help this cause by another future-to-past incarnation of the hero or another character, this'll look like a pretty deus ex machina moment.
Still enjoy the level of maturity in some of the writing and world development for a shounen series, just wish the MC would demonstrate equal maturity in being honest in his relationships as he does with his egalitarian worldview. Would make for more satisfying character interactions and development.

I think it might actually be a coincidence, just that the demons started their conflict earlier to try to destabilize human resistance before it can even solidify.

That said, Kail had a super weak pitch: "yeah, we need to band together because demons. Oh, I'm not going to give any evidence of anything though... Good talk".

@closetmangafan yeah, this manga always has short chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Just like eminem said, "be careful what you wish for coz you might get it"

Dex-chan lover
Watch them accusing him work for the demons, since he is the one who gathered them there.

A monthly chapter of only 15 pages...
Is the author/artist ill or something? That's the only reason off the top of my head that I can think of that would warrant short monthly chapters.

Dex-chan lover
the demon attack!!!

me: oh how nice a plot armor go for it MC let them know the danger they are in that way they going to help you

Users who are viewing this thread