Tsuyokute New Saga

Fed-Kun's army
and 9f course they won't just kill melra and her worshippers. hate the direction the plot went.

Dex-chan lover
It's so stupid that this manga's novel hasn't gotten any attention at all for years.

Aggregator gang
The characters are so empty. Kinda bad development of story and actually except the reborning concept everything is bad.

Group Leader
I have too say, this could've been a lot better if it wasn't:

1. A harem. Sometimes a harem can add to a story, especially if its a part of the culture of the country/place inside the story. However, I can't really see any contributions to this. It would've been interesting to see how he regained his relationship with his lover from his previous life.

2. Lacking a struggle situation. Sure every now and then they may struggle against someone, but nothing that REALLY sets them back. They'll overcome it relatively soon.

However, its not too bad.

Its really weird how this author can get away with drawing the amount of pages for a weekly manga, even though this is a monthly series. How does he do it?

I just caught up and I gotta ask, does anyone else think the whole "everyone already knew" thing is a cop out the author decided to take because he just didnt want to continue with the secrecy anymore, for whatever reason? Or do you all think it was always planned? idk it just feels out of nowhere and it's kinda weird how nobody brought any of it up until now. Like, wouldn't they ask him about any of the characters they met to get info prior to dealing with any of them?

"Careful you don't turn into a demon"
Fucking called it- alternate future asshole self that just went full grimdark- oh my genius does it again. Also- deities using vessels? Why is it all the Isekai I've come back to have concepts like these bleeding into one another recently? I know Lodoss and D&D use them, but holy hell add some bullshit on top to make it at least SEEM original.
Demon Lord as of current probably has a Inheritance power thing going on- all the predecessors
@Final
yeah- that's some bullshit, coming back to this after a few years and I can FEEL the rushedness of it all. Probably ran out of ideas to keep the world interesting or someshit and now it'll end wither without conclusion or with a condensed bullet point criteria met ending- the fight with the Bruiser demon was pretty much a dead ringer for that- the fuck kinda fight was that? dude lacked everything in terms of intrigue.

Users who are viewing this thread