Tsuyokute New Saga

@Final @Vuubik i think the writer died, or maybe im mistaking it for another manga. I remeber somebody mentioning it on a comment. But not sure if this one or another

Is the author trying get the audience to view both gods in a positive light. Like Cairis as being wise (with statements like "This is the Aura of a God" or "making a sound argument") for her non-intervention even though she the world is clearly set up where her existence is a given and she should be worshiped. or Like Melra being loving even when her meddling and favouritism brings out the worst in her fanatical worshipers and encourages them to be more fanatical.

The fact that Urza's relationship woth the MC has been put on a backburner in order to drag out the harem is what made me drop this. It's a complete turn around of their much more interesting dynamic at the start of the manga. I'd rather just reread dungeon meshi.

'We fucked up the last world'

Okay, so it's either asshole self from alt future, or survivor fro scrapped world #1 or a god that LIKED that world- possibly overpowered, but turned into a demon to lose the least amount of power- explains it gathering the time travel fuel- it wants to go back to before it's home was wrecked for being slave morality incarnate.

Double-page supporter
This was good, but the most recent chapters have ruined this for me. I feel like the author undermines the MC way too much, to the extent where he's just boring.

I do agree that the turn down of urza by the MC really killed the healthy dynamic of the start where the MC wouldn't care to hide too many things even when he's focused on his objective, like kissing both of the ones he loves. The lying felt unnatural. Same goes with the reaction of Riize. The MC is like yhea I love urza but riize is still alive so we were just friends? (the BS meaning I've met Urza and loved her only because Riize died?) I don't know, I've read too many stories so I don't really care but it wasn't brilliant no matter how you look at it, this part was poorly written because it only works from an author's perspective, not a character's perspective. I don't expect reading masterpieces or flaubert's works or The picture of Dorian Gray while reading manga but since this one is a lot better than most fantasy manga I expected better things from it. The artsyle is still really great and brings you back to the gold ages of manga.

Double-page supporter
Yeah the Mc turning down the elf girl disappointed me,other than that the plot is better than your typical fantasy series,plus art is good

i know this is just stupid complain.. but did he have to wear that armor everywhere? 😂

I dropped this somewhere down the line cause it started to get very boring, I was under the impression the author is already burned out with no more flow to the story.

Does Urza ever kearn about her relationship with MC in the previous life? AKA does Mc embrace the harem, or stay only with Riize?

@leonforce
absolutely agree. It looks completely ridicioulous in a non combat setting. Its like inserting a mecha into a road movie.

This is dumb. It's clear as day that the "enemy" is just the protagonist from the future. And the goddam MC knows, the one time they meet he clearly recognizes that they have the same armor. And that is without the "HINT" of super foreboding expository dialogue "I might become a demon".

Add to that the fact that the MC makes a loooooong serie of dumb choices culminating in an event where he has basically a free wish and uses it for virtue signaling.

Not eliminating a faction that is actively undermining the future of everyone, not avoiding a war, not to LITERALLY force a goddess to be at his beck and call.

No. He uses it to MORALLY POSTURE. Fuck this guy.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread