Tsuyokute New Saga

Group Leader
Cue the training montage where he finds another OP shit from his previous life

Dex-chan lover
feel like it's a waste because development is slow as fuck, plot is everywhere, like no fucking ecchi in this AT ALL, or at least what I would consider ecchi worthy at least.

.. just nah man, just nah.

the hero, who back on his word, the hero who is not strong enough, the hero who doesnt have a shame, shame on you hero...lol no wonder if he become demonlord in the future with this kind of characteristic, shameless, lack of inteligence cause he is all round hero with lack of strength too, so what good coming from this kind of hero...lol huff, i guess i dropp this one

thanks, for the work

ok im 4 chapters in why the heck dosn't he tell people hes from the future, hes got that gem to prove it and that elf didnt care about some random knowing her name and rolled with it, just WTF

Group Leader
@mechapluto If you went outside today and told everyone you had the password to Bill Gates' safe and said you were from the future, people would send you to an institution for the mentally insane.

@JustNatsuki
Different scenario, and knowing his password(actually being correct) would bring curiosity from the person in question. (could be brought into questioning by the police) You just don't get sent to an institution the moment you spout one thing. You need to show signs of being mentally unstable and harmful for you or people around you.

There are many ways he can prove he's from the future one being the gem and information he has on future events.

Group Leader
@Cruel
Code:
  If you went outside today and told everyone you had the password to Bill Gates' safe and said you were from the future, people would send you to an institution for the mentally insane.

@JustNatsuki
That anecdote doesn't make any sense in this situation; you are talking about just saying it. We are talking about "actually" being from the future and going in the past.

@JustNatsuki
So you're one of those people who you can't have a proper conversation without it turning into a pain in the ass. I'm done with this, you can reply or whatever I'll ignore it. If a mod sees this, you can delete this convo if you like.

Group Leader
@Cruel
GUFeM4v.png

You're the one who's turning it into a pain in the ass but not putting your actions where your words are.

Dex-chan lover
I think the point is...
It'll be hard to convince people with just that gem that doesn't have it former power (which I guess people will think it's basically an odd shaped gem at best) and some elaborate story about the future, I guess no one will actually take it seriously especially from some countryside teenage boy.

So in order to change the future he decided not to take that chance yet (the chance of telling people about the future and how to change it to possibly no avail) and decided maybe he should become more influential before telling this seemingly random nonsense story about the future that may or may not happen.

ok im back again after what i started now im at chapter 15, in chapter 2 we meet his mum who is apparently one of the strongest arch mages in the world with a picture book with the time travel crystal in so what more would he have to do, what his mum wouldn't believe him and how he got a time crystal and she'd have a lot of leeway if shes an archmage super genius or something so someone would listen to her, he also now got all this gold and a talking sword of a former king which read his memories....................what am i doing with my life.
@justnatsuki that bill gates thing makes no sense if anything id go back in time and just have a broken time machine.

Users who are viewing this thread