Tsuyokute New Saga

Dex-chan lover
I was so hyped after reading the 1-st chapter but then BANG... MC is retarded , latest chapters art is rubbish, etc. I'm so sad.

Dex-chan lover
art turned to shit, story turned to shit, I wouldnt be surprised if other characters start getting into relationships before the MC

I like it sometimes but nothing compared to the new gate. It’s so much more interesting and epic

While I agree the art is rather simplistic when compared to this artist's other works the translators aren't helping things by using shit scans. If you look here https://lhscan.net/read-tsuyokute-new-saga-raw-chapter-60.html the latest chapters don't have that grain effect they do here, plus they don't seem to be as small as they're shown on this website. So however they're getting their chapters they're either getting low resolution ones or something is affecting things as they work on it.

Dex-chan lover
I have seen an illustration for the LN vol 10.
Sildonia, in sword form besides a cliff facing the blue skies.
It gives the same vibe as the ending of Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai.

Is there summary for the LN?

man love this manga, like how it not one of those one where everything thing is influences by Japan

Double-page supporter
Why don’t LNs like these get anime adaptations? Would this anime adaptation be any worse than the trashy isekai that seem to get animes as if on a conveyor belt?

The English chapter's image quality is horrible! i just looked at the German translation and the image quality is very nice, i don't understand why would the English team use such a low quality raw!

Group Leader
@Ahmadi3D_Ali
The English chapter's image quality is horrible! i just looked at the German translation and the image quality is very nice, i don't understand why would the English team use such a low quality raw!

The raws come from the free web version on Alphapolis's website, which always has low-quality images, even lower than other publishers, which is quite unfortunate. If the full tankobon volumes are bought from other places like Bookwalker, then it won't have that issue.

There are also people who rip the raws online though (from the physical book and digital as well).

Aggregator gang
Some of the names are wrong. For instance, Kail should be Kyle, and Riize should be Liese (or Lise). I haven't checked many others, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were more such errors.

This is stuff the translator(s) could have found out with 5 minutes of research.

I just accepted it without question for a while while I was reading, thinking that the MC's name rhymed with Kale (like the cabbage) and Hail, but then I decided to look at the Japanese RAW chapters and noticed that it's actually Kyle.

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/カイル

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/リーゼ

It's such a shame when translators can't take a few minutes to check this stuff since names are so frequently used during a manga, so once you get it wrong at the beginning, over time it turns into a huge screw up with lots of chapters all having it wrong.

With all the other manga that are like this out there, only having 20 pages a month is way too slow. I'm beginning to forget the story now and thereby losing interest as well.

Succubus demon is so guilty it's not even funny, this whole segment is a bit of a bore.

Dex-chan lover
First few chapters are utterly generic but I'm a sucker for this kind of trope, so I'm sticking along for the ride~

Dex-chan lover
@Sola What you showed there is just one interpretation of the name. Since japanese characters aren't pronounced the same way as letters in english, it can be written either way. Just like you can have Eric, Erick, Erik, Nicolas, Nicholas, etc. They are all valid

Users who are viewing this thread