Sorry if I sounded cranky. Anything can be criticised and I'm no one to tell otherwise. It pisses me off (and that's another matter) that lately there are more and more people making noise and whining for logical or plausible things in the narrative or characters even in the first chapter, without even letting the author any space to develop it.It'd be nice if it wasn't the same script copied across 4 chapters, if nothing else.
You could interchange his internal narrative between each chapter released and it wouldn't actually change anything, which is a touch repetitive and lazy in terms of the writing.
And if he's a "normal high school kid", then what does that make the senpai? Should she be getting flak instead, if he's acting as totally expected and not at all worthy of criticism?
Of course people would complain.Sorry if I sounded cranky. Anything can be criticised and I'm no one to tell otherwise. It pisses me off (and that's another matter) that lately there are more and more people making noise and whining for logical or plausible things in the narrative or characters even in the first chapter, without even letting the author any space to develop it.
I think the author is establishing that this kind of teasing is one of the constants we'll find in this work. Could it be done differentely? Sure. Could it be better? Also sure. But I don't think is a bad thing. It's like a first "mini arc" centered in attacking the MC with a full barrage of teasing. Just my opinion, of course.
I always read your comments and usually agree with you.![]()
Couldn’t have said it better myself. The genre is saturated with titles that have these annoying, drawn out tropes that lead to frustration and overall poor reading experience. That’s why titles that stray from this get so much love.Of course people would complain.
These kind of manga are dime a dozen and most of them are stretched out to all hell only to end up axed without any developments whatsoever, can you really blame the readers when their patience have been often hammered down by it?
Sorry buddy but he is the mc not uPlease make her ended with someone else rather than MC