Twins in Agony - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Correcting My Path

Fed-Kun's army
Uuh things are about to get spicy..
But honestly I really just want them to be happy.. and I want to komachi to think more about herself and not only her sister.. she'll end up just getting hurt if she continues like this, but I get the feeling that she's gonna be ok.. after all she's got a good "friend" ehehe, more ships hihihi

Thank you so much for the chapter, I love this series and appreciate the time taken for making this available <3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
That's will be too easy if things get solved like that. And what the hell with that last creepy line ? What kind of things did you want to talk about that need to invite your student to your own appartement ?

Dex-chan lover
Thing is getting more fucked up with every release. I expected romantic interest from Komachi but it feels more like obsession, which guess I'm cool with just because I wanted twincest route but I guess that's not an option at all now.

Thanks for the update!

@Lilliwyt ikr, it's pretty weird, why would she invite her student to her own apartment? Seems very inappropriate. I bet, they're not gonna do anything, Probably just gonna talk about Komachi 😑

Dex-chan lover
I really dislike the teacher. I must admit, teacher-student relationships have never really been my thing but there's been a few times where I look the other way. This definitely isn't one of them. She's rubs me as a really shady character when you peel back the layers.

I feel like it's more about seeing this student as a means to rebel against the shackle of rules that had she had been obsessing about all this time, rather than a genuine love interest.

@Epsilon04 I kinda get her. I don't even know if she genuinely is in love with her sister (she could be confusing it for love), but up until then she looked at her sister as an extension of herself. It was an emotional bond that really held her together, making a complete person. Imagine if your arms suddenly said "fuck this, I'm out" and detached from your body and left you. Well, first you'd probably be like "..what the hell am I on?" but as the cold hard reality sets in, you'll definitely be feeling the loss. Well that's a terrible analogy, you shouldn't listen to my analogies.

Either way, living without her sister is like half of herself literally dying,.

Dex-chan lover
EverythingIsFine.jpg
That said, didn't the teacher basically admit to herself she likes Ako in the previous chapter? Not weird that she'd invite Ako around to her place now (y'know, relatively speaking).
Komachi got some screws loose though, man.

Dont forget that sensei cut her nails if you wonder why she would invite her :,)

Contributor
As long as there is hint of incest I'm okay. Also I like the childhood friend character

Double-page supporter
>no experience, much innocent, so pure, wow
5 minutes later
>trimming nails, apartment invitation

'kay

Users who are viewing this thread