Twins in Agony - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Uneven Slices

Group Leader
I love this series but hate all the relationships involved--specifically the teacher-student dynamic. There's a very obvious power dynamic within their relationship, and it's rather disturbing to witness.
Well, either way, thank you for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I just want everyone to be happy

Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Btw, I really hope Sensei is taking this seriously, I don't want more feelings hurt then what they already are

Double-page supporter
the most disturbing thing is how FAST the teacher went from "wait i'm not sure if i'm comfortable with this" to "let's fuck tonight". it's like a switch turned on inside her after that first date. pretty creepy tbh, it's not even an unrealistic portrayal of this kind of relationship

I hate the sensei so much. She really make me so uneasy this crazy bitch potential.

At this rate someome will die , lol
It is sad about the girl that wanted to be a sister to them , all other 3 are idiots

Dex-chan lover
Yeah Sensei has switch fast from "Are you sure it's a good idea" to giving a sexual pretador vibe. Like, i hope it's just an act because if not, it's rather disturbing.

I like where this is going even if it's a bit rushed/ light on filler details. Sensei had her switch flipped and finally snapped while the sisters obsessive disorder seems to be kicking into high gear now. Feel bad for the friend though. I'm curious how she will handle the friends outburst. Also I'm curious as to senseis friends thoughts on this. Names are hard

Users who are viewing this thread