Twins in Agony - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Paragon of Virtue

Dex-chan lover
"Hey person who have been my friend for years, let me tell you this monologue about who I am. Info that you totally should know already."

This manga always had clumsy storytelling, but still.

This is just boring , bland characters who are unlikeable and zero tension. The cover is more exciting than the whole manga so far imo.

And the flashback was a horrid filler. The premise is good enough to create interesting shock value but it's way too tame. Maybe it will pick up but darn

Dex-chan lover
Next please! Not great this manga but decent enough to want more.

The delinquent is the only one in that flashback who wasn't a human piece of shit.

Dex-chan lover
I cant even tell wtf is going on because we only get updats every 16 months or so I cant fucking tell whos who or whats what

annoying manga with annoying immature bunch of people...imma keep reading for the sake of the yuri tho

Fed-Kun's army
Dun Dun Duuuuuunn
This is kinda funny lol.

thank you so much the chapter!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the story does have a major flaw where characters are seemingly defined by their internal drama instead of anything else...but it’s still an interesting main premise even if the stakes seem all over the place.

Aggregator gang
whew, glad that didn't spiral off to somewhere else...
I know this manga is riddled with unnecessary drama and trauma stuff, but it's not that bad considering it's the author's first serialisation, I hope they learn how to flesh out characters more and not cramp so much stuff in just one chapter and create more amazing stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread