Twisted Hel Scans

Dear Twisted Hel Scans,

Hello! I am but a humble plebeian and I was just wondering if you had dropped Tokyo Ghoul:re. It's my understanding that you've only translated up to Vol.7 Ch.69. I was reading it here on MangaDex and was very disappointed when there was no more chapters from you guys. I highly favor the way you guys had translated this manga, it tends to resonate more with me as a result. I know that I'm a bit ignorant in these matters and this may be out of turn, but I hope that you will consider continuing your translation of Re. If not, I understand and I am thankful for what I got to read thus far. Perhaps you can recommend another scanning group to me?

Whatever the case, thank you for your time.

Oh, and if it turns out that you're just taking your time then that'd be a relief!

Contributor
@s1rt0p3mh4t - thanks for the nice words! And no, we haven't dropped it. We are still working on it, albeit a bit more slowly than usual but we do plan on continuing with the releases. Glad you like our version! ;D

hey, could you pls translate smokin' parade? i can also provide the raws till chp 45 thats the current chp as of now

Group Leader
@DerpyDodo Hello! We actually considered this a very long time ago but someone else picked it up. I do not think we have the staff or time to pick up another project and we do have a list of projects we want to pick up when we can, however, just in case as there could be a mild interest within the staff, can you send me a few pages through personal message to check the raws?

can yall pick up cells at work? as far as i know no other group has picked it up yet. if u can pick it u then thank you!

Group Leader
@gemstanks I'm assuming you're talking about the title "Hataraku Saibou " as listed on mangadex (if I'm wrong correct me). Anyhow you can check all releases in or outside of mangadex in mangaupdates.com
(there's a link to a mangaupdates page for the series in the page here at MDex), there you'll find all releases done on that series, and thus see chapter 1 got released 5 days ago (for a second time). I don't know if the group intends to continuously work on it or not. You'll have to contact them to know any information, but we don't work on anything that's been worked on in the recent 6 months unless there's a clear notification of dropping it from the group at hand.
In any case we don't have the staff to pick up anymore series at the moment.

Double-page supporter
I like your dedication! (THScans: Tokyo Ghoul memories...)

Just wanted to say that I really appreciate yall translating the earlier chapters of Tokyo Revengers, among all the other amazing work you do. Thank you!!

I know you probably are not active in this site but still why did you not translate the last two chapters of "Marginal Taylor"?

Users who are viewing this thread