Two Saints Wander off Into a Different World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@Jutland Okay but that's like... five out of hundreds. And I dunno, I wouldn't say either Shield Hero or Arifureta really deal with it the way this one does. Those cases end up more concerned with the injustice of their treatment by their companions, not by circumstances themself.

Dex-chan lover
Aaah. I was going to say they really took this whole thing in stride, and then it finally sank in.

Fortunately, the saint isn't alone this time, so they won't feel as lonely. Rather...shouldn't this sort of thing be standard practice?

I do like it when isekai actually address being pulled to a different world. Most of the ones I know bypass it by killing them off so any connection to their old lives are gone anyway.

Group Leader
A single gem can power a train for a month and all it's worth is 1 million yen!? Either fuel prices are worth dirt in that world or they're massively screwing them on price to cover for other costs, and still making a profit!

Fed-Kun's army
@phychronia it really should be standard practice. It's like how certain pet's have to come in pairs or they die from loneliness.

"We're here for food, drink, and sightseeing!" OMG THESE TWO ARE SO RELATABLE!

And the faces of the two maids are the same, again. Hm.

Fed-Kun's army
Too many isekai brush over the past life part, so I'm glad it's being addressed

Aggregator gang
Isekais seem to brush off the past lives of main characters, even tho it's seriously crushing

Dex-chan lover
Finally. I always get angry when isekaid chara forget their home. At least few story already point this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread