Two Saints Wander off Into a Different World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Money loving legends! Get together with ur hot otherworldly men and be happy my sweets <3

Dex-chan lover
@Aricitic
So far no fantasy god has appeared in the story at all. Maybe there's just a divine automated system that randomly picks earth people as the saint.

Looks like clearing the miasma is a passive skill for the saints, so traveling while cleaning the miasma sounds like a win-win

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Nepenthe Well, the standard rule is that everyone is an ikemen unless you are an evil/moronic villain.

Dex-chan lover
So, have they done any research what the miasma is, rather than just the fact where it appears? Miasma appears, saintess converts miasma to crystal, crystal is used as fuel, wait, am I going in circles?...

Dex-chan lover
Oh, that would looks awesome. Sure, they got pulled out of Earth to help a planet in a complex Yin-Yang situation.

@Chizan

Nope, its Yin-Yang. From what we've been given, Light and Dark have been trading blow and the Dark has been crystallized through a person that can be used as fuel for transportation. So far, we haven't been told if it can be used as a medium for magic or other elements such as agriculture.

@JA10111

A win-win but when it first plopped off, Aso fainted. A medical check-up will be needed. If some of our concerns are right, it burns lifeforce.

WAIT

why is their hair blonde on the cover if they are from Japan and it's already confirmed their hair is black.....?

@Chizan as far as I've read
they keep their Japanese appearance (including black hair) but the blonde hair are wigs which are part of one of their disguises
:3

Everyone's so good-looking/well-drawn, friendly and kind so far, what a rare isekai~ If I'd get isekai'd to a friendly isekai, i'd want to tour around the world too like the MCs, I wanna ride chocobos, have moogle friends, have many pets like pokemons, eat fantasy cuisine, play around with magics etc

Dex-chan lover
Normal reaction for getting isekaied? I like this manga even more now

I honestly can't think of many/any other isekai series that actually address getting ripped away from your old home and life. holy shit!

@chevan I don't know about that, one of my favorite anime is 12 Kingdoms and it is one of the main plots in it. The half episode I saw of Shield Hero talked about it and it's also a driving plot in Arifureta. And if I remember correctly it's a plot in SAO too, oh and Hack.//Sign.

I'm glad they're being thrown together. They can be each other's comfort. Crying alone just seems sadder.

Users who are viewing this thread