Two Saints Wander off Into a Different World - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter really points out how incredibly reckless the MCs are. The fate of the world quite literally rests on them, and despite having no real power or ability to defend themselves they are throwing themselves into dangerous situations for very shallow reasons. It's honestly really weird how the kings/leaders are handling this, I can understand being hospitable and generous, but they are putting everything they're sworn to protect in jeopardy for no reason other than to fulfil a whim of the MCs.

Dex-chan lover
@frungy its rather simple: they basically kidnapped them (if maybe not that directly) and know and acknowledge that fact. Putting them in a golden cage may be the logical decision but is inhuman nonetheless. Like the dwarfs and avians aknowledge them and give them this freedom at least. The dwarfs at least gave them guards (indirectly/in secret) to protect them. The MCs need to do such a journey to learn about the world. They may be putting themselves in danger, but they still need this to learn. At least there is room for character developement.

You can label that as fulfilling whims of the MCs, but its more like respecting their free will after putting them into a situation they never asked for. Bringing then to a place, they never asked to be.
They simply try not to be evil/scumbags. (The dwarfs currently handle it the best from my point of view.)

I'm sorry but if you ever utter the phrase I'll be your opponent to anything but a human you are officially not cool.

Fyuh its been too long since this manga updated, but thank youヾ(^-^)ノ

Yeah, rather than tying them in the palace it's wise to let them be free for a while and send some guards to keep them safe˙˚ʚ(´◡`)ɞ˚˙

Thank you so much for updating this 😆 i have been waiting for so long for this to update 😂 thank you very much ☺️

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update
Good thing that hole was small 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Dragou There's a big difference between giving them freedom and letting them walk unprotected into foreign and dangerous areas. I mean, in 99% of isekai stories we have super OP MCs that often remain under the watchful eye/control/protection of the summoning countries, again, because summons are critically important. Here we have utterly weak summons that are even MORE critically important since without them the world will be overtaken by miasma, and they more or less completely abandon them to the whims of fate. This is insane. The actions of the dwarf are seriously lackluster as well, heck one of the MCs nearly died already, a shadow guard leaves a lot to be desired.

Sure the MCs need to travel, but travel is an innately danger fraught activity in any world, especially in one where monsters roam and dungeons overflow. Do kings travel by themselves with strangers? No, as their safety far outweighs everything else. The value of these MCs in this world exceeds that of kings by far, again, because if anything happens to them, EVERYONE DIES, and that's kind of a big deal you know? /sarcasm

Thank you for the translations, glad to see this series wasn't dropped.

I really liked seeing the tourist saintesses sightseeing as if they're on vacation, hoping we get more of that. RIP the bear though.

"I'll be your opponent" he says and then diced the bear in one shot lol

Thank you for the translation btw!

Users who are viewing this thread