Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister - Vol. 12 Ch. 104 - Three Paths Forward (12)

Dex-chan lover
So what, we're supposed to forgive/sympathize with her mother for treating Yae like shit because she actually turned out to care about her? Nah, I'm good, let's call a horse a horse. Even if your intentions are "good", treating your kid like shit is treating your kid like shit. Don't care about what happened in your past, your kid is a brand new life and doesn't deserve to be treated like shit just because you had a tough upbringing that they had no part in. Truly, drop dead, you dumb old hag.

Or at the very least, if you can't find a way to express your love for your child in any way other than verbally attacking her and then using those verbal attacks as an excuse to say "I'm not fit to be a mother" and giving the child to another family, then seek therapy. Lord knows you have the money for it. Glad Yae is finding happiness elsewhere, and glad the rest of the Amagami family can be the ones to bring her that happiness.

Thank you as always for the TL! We appreciate you pushing out these chapters! :hearts:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL !

Yae finally stood for herself ! And the words of the shrine's mother do make me think it may end in a happy ending for the 4 of them. They need to share the same name to be a family ! :3

Dex-chan lover
So big booba mom's intentions where good... will yae inherit those knockers? Lol
i believe she already has tho.
And regarding the name change, im pretty sure that if you keep calling her reiko, she is not gonna forget her name, but hey, im not a japanese miko taking children into my supernaturally god-inhabited shrine, so what do i know.

Dex-chan lover
Did Yae's mom say something?
images

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I did not expect two unexpected things in this chalter lmao, One, Yae mother told yae to leave and second, Yae yelling her true feeling

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I don't get her mother. But I'm happy that this arc is wrapped.

Thank you for the TL :win:

Its kinda simple, she realized her daughter was suffocating under her household and she couldnt change things because there are expectations of her family, so she arranged for her to live outside her house so she could be free from the Ichijoji name.

She doesnt say it because she have to keep face, a lot of people are going to about how that is wrong but this is too stereotypical to not have a base of truth under it, the more power you have the less freedom you have as a result as a scandal can simply put then in a black list that in turn would affect their company and their employers and this is true even in the west because there are expectations of how people behave, Yae being a black sheep would not only cause problems to her family but also her being a Ichijoji would attract attention to herself as people would try to take advantage of her status as well limiting her freedom as a result of the name she carried.

Yae Amagami is free as a Reiko Ichijoji is bounded to the Ichijoji name and all that it carries. She loves her daughter to the point she gave her away ...

Dex-chan lover
Feels a bit like a useless arc tbh, kinda feels like yaes past was wasted

Dex-chan lover
So what, we're supposed to forgive/sympathize with her mother for treating Yae like shit because she actually turned out to care about her? Nah, I'm good, let's call a horse a horse. Even if your intentions are "good", treating your kid like shit is treating your kid like shit. Don't care about what happened in your past, your kid is a brand new life and doesn't deserve to be treated like shit just because you had a tough upbringing that they had no part in. Truly, drop dead, you dumb old hag.

Or at the very least, if you can't find a way to express your love for your child in any way other than verbally attacking her and then using those verbal attacks as an excuse to say "I'm not fit to be a mother" and giving the child to another family, then seek therapy. Lord knows you have the money for it. Glad Yae is finding happiness elsewhere, and glad the rest of the Amagami family can be the ones to bring her that happiness.

Thank you as always for the TL! We appreciate you pushing out these chapters! :hearts:
Well, to be fair, she DID give her child to another family....

And while she was strict, she wasn't too bad.

The main reason they were so strict was because the girl would be given a lot of power and they needed to make sure she was responsible and didn't ruin millions of lives because of stupidity....

Which I get.....

But.... having a proper conversation without insulting her would be nice.

Though I do get that some people just aren't good at communication and stating their intentions....

The main issue is that even when she has a chance to have a proper conversationa and can explain herself..... she doesn't even try.....

IF she at least tried, I'd be willing to forgive her.... but she doesn't.... she makes no effort and doesn't care if her daughter understands....

Hell, the ONLY reason we readers can know some of this sh*t is because we can see flashbacks, other perspectives and scenes that Yae will never see.....

All of her daughter's suffering was more due to not understanding than real cruelty.... and when Yae was starting to understand that and was willing to actually try to understand her mom... lady pushes her away....

IF SHE TRIED, I'd be willing to forgive her.... if she just made that effort... even if she failed...

Users who are viewing this thread