Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono

Dex-chan lover
@YGSITH what do you mean? The chapters were completely translated in April 2018... They weren't just uploaded on this site. Don't talk shit if you don't know anything about it.

P.S. this series got axed/terminated or whatever you wanna call it. Only 8.1 chapters of this manga exist if you want to read more you need to read the LN, but no idea how far they are or if it even has a translation.

Dex-chan lover
Someone pls kick those Japanese asses so they will (hopefully) reconsider to continue good mangas! 🤪

Im reading it over mangakakalot, very good story so far absolutely love he emerges from deep depression.
Saying its a zero to hero would be unfitting for this manga tho. This is not about heros.

Dex-chan lover
@Raudhbjorn checked the aggregators. i see it's Champion scans so i get it. they seemed to drop it though; it has no new chapters since 2018 and the site i was checking in does also aggregate from their renamed group (Project Time Scans)

@LoupDeGarou Doesn't matter. If Spanish scanlators and latin american fansubs can keep doing heavy edits for special effects on visual and audio media while also keeping in tabs with mangas then I don't see a reason why I shouldn't see spanish scanlators with more frequency than english as I generally do, but always try more than just one language like french or italian who like spanish also have a niche with great fucking exposure with no "fear" of supposed and unpursuited repercussion, those I know who LOVE the industry platonically even when they don't have the money nor the means to support it while still publishing it even when they don't travel to the country as often nor are exposed to as often as the english speaking demographics when only few in the others are still niches makes them more respectable than well stablished and legal platforms that show these forms of media while failing to up their showcase in the culture, this industry like gaming was founded and grew on private streamings and piracy and practically hasn't moved on from those tenets but made use of them for them to be marketable because intellectual property is a right, a good move in general until you realize your market is still really fucking niche from a customer's expenses standpoint.
No dignity, you don't know the context of what I know so of course you would think its irrelevant. I would invite you to get to know a little bit more but I know you don't care, so I don't mind your response nor see it as valid tbqh.

For those who are unaware the serialization was dropped by its publisher. Found out about it here https://ptscans.com/2020/01/15/rip-ubau-mono-ubawaweru-mono/
There is also a link to the novel there aswell. If you enjoyed reading the manga I would consider picking up the novel. If you read in the manga all the way up to chapter 8.1 where it stopped then start reading the light novel at chapter 21.

Dex-chan lover
RIP. extreme back pain is indeed effective at killing any progress at work. i hope this gets a redo.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad, this one actually had a few non-garbage bits swimming in the ooze, which is basically double platinum by isekaishit standards.

Power Uploader
Oof, thought the series was back but it's only restored chapters.

Found this on my MAL list but really 3 yrs and not even an update in the raws I GUESS THIS IS GOODBYE

Fed-Kun's army
This is awesome and underrated. Wish there was more. Well i'll go and read the Wn

Users who are viewing this thread