Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka if by shortstacks you just mean very short women with large breasts then they 100% are a real thing, rare but they exist. I personally know a girl who is sub 5ft and needed a breast reduction to a size that is still fucking big. Her husband pre reduction could wear a single cup of her bra like a beanie hat.

Dex-chan lover
@MacMeaties
yes, but the proportions of short women with a large chest are very different in real life. also most, shortstacks you see in manga/anime/whatever are INCREDIBLY short, and in real life bones don't really work that way.

@MonsieurQuack
>TRY
sold

It's all scale with IRL shortstacks.

On a tiny under 5" chick with her looking way too big for her frame 8DDs or 8Es (Aussie sizing, dunno what US use), the exact same size boobs on a normal height 5"5" chick would be like 10D/DD or 12C/D, not quite as impressive cause of how bra sizing works and the scale up in (non-boob) chest circumference, but the whole same size boobs on smaller body thing is still epic even if the boobs aren't objectively that big.

Anime/manga proportions are unrealistic at the best of times so no point bringing that up, look at the completely absurd waists on most drawn women, there's like spine and no room for internal organs

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I wish there would be more pages as well. Short stories like this one are cute but at least 4 pages would make the stories feel more "finished".

Dex-chan lover
@smashman42 Who needs internal organs when you can wear corset so tight it probably squeezed half of your intestines out your asshole?

corsetcomp.jpg

For all of you people saying short girls can't have huge breasts... I must point you to Dogg the Bounty Hunter's wife, Beth (RIP). Her boobs were absolutely massive, WAY bigger than Senpai here.

It is a thing IRL. It does happen. I've seen it with my own eyes... it's just rare. And yes, artists do like to take liberties with proportions but this character's proportions could exist. I grew up with a girl who's 4'10" who had breast reduction surgery when she was 19 because they were so big it was causing her legit spinal problems.

Either way, this is fiction. Enjoy it, or don't. Can we all agree she's adorable?

Users who are viewing this thread