Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Young Girl, That "Incident's" Aftermath

Dex-chan lover
aww 2 lolis hug each other
i want them to sandwhich me :'(

Dex-chan lover
I like it how everyone in that bar is looking out for Latina. It's like they're all her uncles.

Dex-chan lover
"Ah, Latina. Good, you're awake. Listen, we need to camp outdoors from now on because this idiot couple just bankrupted me with their stupid booze and now I can't afford the rent."

Fed-Kun's army
where dat bitch ?,where that bitch who make ma bebe cry ? i'm already take ma sword slain this bitch

MD@Home
Dang, I was expecting everyone to do something about the situation too and a woop-assing for that less-than-manure-worth of a being/teacher/trash D:< I need to see them getting wooped before I am satisfied DX<!!

I wanna see how that Racist dealt tho, can't be left around not to see the Nazi get smacked

Double-page supporter
they better not just brush all that stuff off the table off screen I want to see some punishment goddamn it!

Dex-chan lover
i like this arc's reveal that the bullying aggravated her reaction but wasn't actually what she was upset about. would have been cliched otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread