Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai - Vol. 6 Ch. 33.5

Fed-Kun's army
Started reading this chapter precisely cause I'm in a domain I don't want to do right now haha.
My AR is 33, though. Close to 34 so I can finally do Jean's quest.

So long story'..
Why he (MC) not married with another girl or make harem

Dex-chan lover
>Genshin

Still just running around in mine :v only AR 23 (started a little late)

Just downed a certain doggo (Barbara as healer is oof for that fight :< ) and got a few 4* off it

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh, 2 5* in 30 pulls, Mona and Qiqi. But now no time to play rip.

Ya all about Genshin shit but I respect traslator for playing Langrisser. The game is lit and among the best gachas gameplay-vise (pretty good on being F2P friendly as well. At least was while II had been active player). I started at launch and player over a year with no regrets and even had been buying monthly packages. Good luck getting the rank, mate.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Yay! More cute Latifa!
___

AR 30 here. Explored the entire map, but missing 1 geoculus. Also broke in both Mora (from all the upgrades) and Primo currencies ( I keep getting weapons I DONT WANT!)

Also having a bit of a character shortage. If i send out a full 3 people expedition, I will be missing 1 guy for puzzles.

@Xarxyc I tried the langrisser remake. Not really my thing. Too many mobs making each turn take forever.

@SerpensR Give me some of that luck I keep drawing weapons even in Venti banner. P.S. How is Qiqi in terms of breaking water barriers? Kaeya is bad at it.

Fed-Kun's army
I'll admit, I've mostly just been replaying my first skyrim experiences of wandering round, finding chests, squishing slimes. Qiqi's been really good, I thought she was somehow bugged and immortal cos she would take no damage, until I read her E skill properly. She, Amber, Mona and Lisa have been putting in so much work for me. I should probably do a pull on the Venti banner, but I've been all in for Jean. I've got all the Jeannes in FGO, I can do it again for Genshin.

Bruh, honestly when I see you giving us an update, I thought "you're still alive?"

Dex-chan lover
Agreed, I've been playing genshin as well, super fun.

Just got rank 16 and coop is confusing as heck

Fed-Kun's army
Great. An uchimusume chapter turns into a discussion of genshin.

that game is so fucking good though, at AR19 already

Users who are viewing this thread