Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Young Girl, Telling the Youth of her Shackles

@MasterOfNone not all beer tastes the same. Some beer tastes more lemony, some beer tastes more like bread, etc etc. whether or not you like it, or if you do, what kind of beer you like (Lager, Ale, IPA etc) depends on your palette.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update / translation

Personally I love the taste and I collect the beers that I drink xD
And I don't incite you to drink if you don't like it ;)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@MasterOfNone The same reason humans love torturing themselves with weird sh1t like Casu Marzu, Kopi Luwak, etc.

Seriously. Who invented those? Im having a hard time believing some random inventor say "Hey! Lets make this preserved food rot until the maggots start coming and then turn it into a delicacy!" or "Hey! Let's make coffee out of the beans these animals just excreted!"

Dex-chan lover
@Nep Honestly even if you look at our Normal food or just simple stuff like Glue sometimes you have to wonder what kind of sick mind did the first act that lead to it's creation.
"shoves a handful of Licorice in his mouth"

Dex-chan lover
mmmmgghhhnngghhh. . .my heart. . .

t2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Nep and there's milk
"I'm gonna have whatever that calf's having and you can't stop meeee"

i wonder whether that counts as beastiality

Aggregator gang
I <3 beer in all its wonderful variety. In most cases you do have to get used to the bitterness but bitterness is tasty too.

There is something special about a pilsner which feels as if it sucks the moisture out of your mouth even as it refreshes you. A good pint of bitter in a pub, or a mild if you fancy. Some hazy, fuity but still balanced New England style IPA. An almost vinegary lambic. Some light, almost a bit sweet, Asian beer to go with your Korean food. All tasty and beautiful in their own way.

All that gushing about beer aside, this chapter was chock-full of cute moments again. :D Dale is also being a real good support as Latina keeps working through her issues.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter & I hope you're feeling better from the flu :)

For me, beer tastes bad until I've had a few more drinks in me. Personally I like cocktails a lot.

wicked wings sound nice - bit expensive but one gotta enjoy oneself from time to time

Dex-chan lover
That last closeup....

Goldurn, high-speed, onion-slicing ninjas!

Users who are viewing this thread