Uchi no Kuro Madoushi ga Kawaisugiru! - Ch. 1

Group Leader
bruh why do I see a lot of people misunderstanding the MC like the mobs in this manga? mob mentality lmao.

anyway it's a shojo manga, you guys. Just enjoy the flowers and sparkly background.

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
Alright. I'm in. Now just please confess in less than 200 chapters pls pls pls. :nyoron:

Aggregator gang
can he tone it down with saying bitch, we are going to start a bitch count if he keeps doing it lol

Dex-chan lover
I like that she actually feels guilty about mind reading things. Also he really wants to be hated and it works. I immediately wants to drop this just because the first few pages. But still, words can harm more than you think of.

Double-page supporter
The gap is cute ig, but I don't really like the way he treats her. Hopefully, he tones it down as the manga progresses.

What does he actually call her in Japanese instead of bitch? Or is it a case of "bitch-chan"? Tbh if there were a less harsh or gendered translation for the word I would prefer it.

Group Leader
We (Project Vinland) are working together with San to bring you the second chapter soon ^^ Looks like it's a short one, as it seems like the 3rd chapter will be the last!

Dex-chan lover
We (Project Vinland) are working together with San to bring you the second chapter soon ^^ Looks like it's a short one, as it seems like the 3rd chapter will be the last!
So short ?? That's a bummer. While I don't think it would merit like +100 chapters, I really would like to see more of them.

Also, I really need to read more shoujo oriented romcoms, I love it when they make both leads attractive instead of having the man look like an NPC and with personality of a sack of potatoes

Users who are viewing this thread