Uchi no Kuro Madoushi ga Kawaisugiru! - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
sees a new character that might possibly be a "rival"

welp I'm sad that it ended so early but at least it was on a good note 🥲 /s

Dex-chan lover
There's 9 chapters currently out in Japan, we're just behind. The series is still running and doesn't look to be ending anytime soon.
I was mentioning how it only took this manga 4 chapters to introduce the probably offensive onii-sama stereotype or childhood friend promised marriage thing. Usually they take until 10-15 chapters in when they run out of ideas before they start doing that. The fact that they did it at only 4 chapters is worrisome.

I'm really glad to see Jade be adorable a bit more outwardly instead of him Only being an asshole with "it's justified because she can hear his thoughts and he actually likes her!". His reactions first to her petting his head and then to her actually calling him cute put a huge smile on my face.

Also, I get the reactions to the new girl, but her design is adorable and I love how the artist draws girls in general, so as long as her integration into the story isn't too awful I'll just enjoy her pigtails and clap. My tolerance for love rival bullshit is pretty high lmao

Huge thanks to the scanlation team for bringing this series back!!

Aggregator gang
Yay, it's back!
Also, i cannot with their animal friend, i know it's hooves, but kuro looks like they're wearing high heels 😂.
Also, I definitely agree that Beryl is probably his sister or cousin. They look a lot alike lol.
Sure our FL will misunderstand somehow even though she can read his dang mind 🙄.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update!!! I hope this rival arc doesn't take too long lol

Nah, the series already has a bunch of chapters out (2 volumes already) and is very popular, we're just behind.
I see, so we should actually be sharpening the axe for you guys...
jk and thank you for another chapter.

Why do people immediately think she’s a love rival? Idk about you but she looks more like jade’s little sister.

Dex-chan lover
The ostracized black magical beast is a quite unsubtle analogy. The only way for it to be even less subtle would be to have had a black sheep
Still enjoyable though

Forgive me for my sinful thinking, but I just can't
the-office-michael-scott.gif

Users who are viewing this thread