Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!

BCS

Dex-chan lover
But what will happen once "milady" gets her first menarche?

Double-page supporter
Misha got a realistic world view after being tormented that long.

Dex-chan lover
the manga is a lot better it just seems in the anime they tried to hard to change a lot about the series that it just got really annoying

will be reading the manga as it updates

Dex-chan lover
I watched the entire anime, but they leave out some of the stuff in the manga, so the manga's worth a read too imo, if you don't mind some of the same content. If you're reading the manga and want to watch the anime, they add some new stuff to the anime as well, although not a whole lot.

The first episode has some more JSDF eye candy for instance, and probably some other stuff I don't remember.

Dex-chan lover
Great series!
But make sure you don't read in public.
And please hands up for environmental safety.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it would make reading this manga funnier if you know that little girl's full name supposed to be "Mihail" (Mikhail or Michael depending how you like to read it).

Dex-chan lover
so, is the manga cancelled or do we have to wait for the next volumes release? It would be too bad if they cancelled the manga simply cause of the damn anime... Funny to see the new trope like marriage though it is more common between chinese bussiness men and gold digging russian women lol

Dex-chan lover
@Rongmario If it wasn't such a pain in the ass to copy all the text from the pages (even with those capture programs) I'd try my hand at doing comics, though I doubt my font type and size choices would be well received. I would probably get the same hate some people get for trying their own to translate. It would make me want to give up if someone put shit like "I'd rather no translations then this crap" which I've seen a couple times though variations of the sentence.

Group Leader
@Liquidxlax those people can get the fuck out, its free shit and if people don't like it then they can fuck off. Though, I have started translating but my team's typesetters are either busy or out of steam from doing projects. Dying for typesetters right now lmao.

Just waiting for typesetting now, next chapter is translated.

Edit: changed cover as we moved onto vol3

Title has been officially licensed by Kaiten Books as "UzaMaid: Our Maid is Way Too Annoying!"

https://twitter.com/kaitenbooks/status/1266444199542403072

https://www.kaitenbooks.com/uzamaid

Users who are viewing this thread