Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay - Vol. 2 Ch. 40 - What a Waste

Fucking best mom ever, I hope to become a good parent like her.

Double-page supporter
@Just_trash_okay I agree with you. It's creepy and wrong to do to another person. I hope she learns and becomes more respectful.

On another note, I feel this chapter had the best message about people deciding what is a waste for their own life. Really nice and introspective. I enjoyed it.

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
Glad she told off her co-worker who was gossiping about Toono. It’s none of her business, and she needs to learn to tell the difference between reality and fiction

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of something else I read recently that I won’t spoil.

Dex-chan lover
@ValKnight she's basically representing an overzealous person who is supportive, but isn't actually being respectful that they're people, not a spectacle to be gawked at.

So yeah, I hope she realises or has it pointed out to her before she ends up hurting someone

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope Daigo shifts that pineapple haircut (teenagers lmao) into something like the haircut and nice full beard of Toono's partner. That's a handsome look 😍.

@Just_trash_okay You're not the only one. And she's ABSOLUTELY fetishizing and sexualizing their relationship. Compare the coworker to a Best Mom — Best Mom is just happy to see an adult gay couple because it gives her hope for her son's future happiness. An example of two adult gay men living their lives, loving each other, is a real life example of the kind of person her boy can grow up to be: friendly, happy, and with a good friend who could be a life partner. That's worth more to her than any media or gossip about Gay People™.

Her coworker is a lowkey fujoshi who gets excited about the shiny new possibility of a Gay Person™ in her vicinity. It might not be malicious in intent, but she's objectifying her coworker and is kind of invasive about his personal life, albeit too chickenshit to be rude in his face. Best Mom would like to know — possibly to ask for advice on how to better support her son, or for more examples of what a gay adult's life is like — but she's aware that it's none of her business and doesn't feel the need to get all up in someone else's business. 😤

Waaaaa this made me so happy 😭
i loved this chapter so much, oh man
ma'am you're the best

i agree with the comments about the coworker; she probably has no ill feelings but her attitude is definitely a problem. That's where one should differentiate reality and fiction.

Double-page supporter
It's not even rumors, it could be unrequited or mutual but we know the coworker is gay, he just doesn't want to share it with his coworkers and that's fine.
@riflow
tbf some of them put themselves in a position to be gawked at

I hate that "It's such a waste" comment, it also happens with lesbians and even with straight people who are dating someone who is considered "not hot enough" for them. People tend to just throw that comment around lightly, but they don't seem to realise just how fucking superficial and rude it is.

Users who are viewing this thread